Education Special Offer - FREE printer ribbons with your access control cards!
Buy your access control cards from us and get your printer ribbons free!
At ID Card Centre we stock a huge variety of printable, intelligent cards to be compatible with a range of access control systems. If you buy your access control cards from us, we will give you the required amount of colour or monochrome ribbons needed to personalise your cards - absolutely FREE!
How to claim this offer:
Offer code EDU16005MD
- Place your order online for the access control cards and ribbons that you need.
- Select ``Pay by Bank Transfer`` and quote the offer code in the Notes field of the checkout (where it says "Please leave us any special instructions about your order or delivery").
- We``ll then amend your invoice prior to sending it to you for payment.
Phone or email - make sure you quote the code when ordering and we``ll apply it to your order before we raise the invoice.
Why buy from ID Card Centre?
We will beat any like for like quote – supply us with a copy of the quotation and we’ll beat it!
Exceptional product knowledge and technical support
High quality products to suit your needs
Printer trade in deal – we’ll give you money off a new printer if you give us your old one to recycle
FREE lifetime telephone support on new printer purchases
Next working day delivery on most stock items, printed cards from 2-3 days
FREE delivery on web orders over £100
Terms & Conditions
- Offers valid from 11/12/2015 until 01/09/2016.
- Each offer can be used an unlimited number of times per customer.
- Orders can be placed through the website, by phone or email.
- Please quote EDU16005MD when ordering.
- To order on account through the website, select ‘Bank Transfer’ when completing your order.
- To order on account, credit terms must be pre-agreed before goods are shipped.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion from ID Card Centre.
- For printer trade in offers, the printer will be sold at the full value and a credit will be raised upon receipt of your trade in printer.
- ID Card Centre Ltd reserves the right to decline a trade in printer if the printer received is not as agreed on the order.
- Trade in printers do not need to be working but must as a minimum contain the motherboard and casing.
- The number of access control cards being purchased must at least match the number of prints on the ribbon. For example, to qualify for a free 250 print ribbon, at least 250 access control cards must be purchased.
- An access control card is defined as any of the printable cards in the Access Control section of the website - including MIFARE®, HID, Paxton, TDSi, ACT, Cotag, Bewator, Guardall, Indala, Keri, ViscID and Hitag.
- Free printer ribbons are limited to standard YMCKO or monochrome ribbons. Hologram, laminate, scratch-off, signature panel and inhibitor panel ribbons cannot be claimed as free ribbons.