If your ID card printer is coming to the end of its life or it’s no longer fit for purpose and you want to upgrade then you don’t have to scrap it.
Save your printer from ending up in the skip or taking up space in the back of a store cupboard by trading it in against a new one – and getting money off in the process!
Your old printer will be sent back to the manufacturer, where it will be dismantled and stripped down in to component parts and sent off for recycling. The plastic casings typically go on to become other plastic goods such as garden furniture and even car parts! Your beloved old printer will go on to have a much more exciting life!
Not only are you preventing the printer from going in to landfill but you’ll be saving money too as we’ll give you money off a brand new printer.
The amount you can get depends on the printer you’d like to purchase but ranges from £50 up to £350!
It doesn’t matter what make, condition or age the printer is – as long as the new printer you are purchasing is an Evolis, Magicard, Datacard or Fargo printer then we can offer a trade in.
By upgrading to a new printer you’ll benefit from a host of other benefits too!
- Improved print quality. Printer technology has advanced greatly and today’s printers offer far superior print quality to those of 5-10 years ago.
- You’ll save time! Newer printers also print faster, ribbons can be easily changed in seconds and general maintenance such as running cleaning cycles can be done by anyone in a couple of minutes.
- Reduce your environmental impact! Many of the ID card printers on the market today have been awarded the much coveted Energy Star efficiency rating – so not only do you save money on electricity but you’re also doing your bit towards saving the planet.
- Save money! More efficient printers and new ribbon technology means lower print costs through cheaper consumables.
- If ID card security is important to you, many printers now come with advanced security features as standard – making cards very difficult to copy and forge.
- Peace of mind. New printers come with warranties of up to 3 years and can also be upgraded to include on-site warranty to ensure your investment is always working to its full potential.
So how much money can I get for my old printer?
How much we are able to offer you against a new printer depends on the type of printer you currently have and the new printer you’d like to purchase.
If you need any help and advice in choosing the right printer for you, please contact our sales team on 01604 422422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.