Do you enjoy the buzz you get when you achieve success?
Do you enjoy a varied and challenging day at work as opposed to a mundane, repetitive one?
Are you a competitive individual who thrives on being the best you can be?
We have an exciting opportunity as a Sales & Operations Executive for our rapidly growing business based in Northampton.
Our company supplies a complete range of identity and security related products and our customers are both the public and private sector but are predominantly within education, health care, facilities management and events.
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to make a real difference within a fast growing and exciting business. In return we can offer great earning potential and a relaxed working environment.
- Full time, permanent position
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. OTE £24,000 - £28,000+
- Benefits: Uncapped quarterly performance bonus and cash health plan – upon successful completion of probationary period
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated person to lead the inbound sales and operations aspects of the business as well as technical support and account management.
You will be a self-starter with an excellent customer service attitude, good telephone manner and strong administrative skills.
Your role will involve aspects of the following:-
- Preparing quotations for both new and existing customers and following them through to conclusion
- Receiving and processing orders including packing and despatch
- External support for PVC card printers and software
- Management of the card printing bureau involving card design and printing
- Management and development of existing accounts
You must be:-
- Conversant with MS Office especially MS Excel and Word
- Have a strong technical aptitude and be able to learn a wide range of products, software and hardware
- Organised & efficient with good time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Literate and accurate with an eye for detail
- Confident and able to build up a rapport with customers
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to work under your own initiative
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your latest CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be good for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org