Datacard SP25 Plus 1-2-3 Easy ID Card System Bundle
This product has been discontinued. We recommend the IDP Smart-30 ID Card Printer Bundle as an excellent replacement.
Increase the level of security of your business or organization with the 1-2-3 Easy Photo ID card system, which can be set up in as little as 20 minutes. Open the box, install the system, and in three easy steps you are printing high quality identification cards or badges:
- Design Card
- Take Picture
- Click Print
This affordable system offers everything needed to create and print photo identification cards or badges, all in one box. Harnessing the reliability and flexibility of the Datacard SP25 Plus photo ID card printer with the easy-to use Datacard ID Works Intro v6.5 identification software, web camera, and one supply kit (including cards, ribbon, and cleaning supplies), this system puts the power of additional security into the hands of small businesses or organizations.
- Complete system provides everything needed to print photo ID cards:
- SP25 Plus ID card printer
- ID Works Intro v6.5 identification software
- Datacard Certified Supplies supply kit (includes 125 cards, YMCKT ribbon - 125 prints, and cleaning supplies)
- Installation CD
- Quick Install Guide
- Easy to set up taking as little as 20 minutes from start to finish. A single installation disk loads ID Works Intro software, printer driver and camera driver.
- Easy to use:
- Entry-level ID Works Intro software has the right blend of features and functionality for small businesses and organizations
- Fixed-focus camera provides no-fuss capturing of photo
- Intelligent Supplies Technology ensures error-free ribbon handling
- Manual feed printer simplifies card printing
- Compact design is ideal for desktop environments.
- Versatile SP25 Plus card printer combines high-quality full color/rewritable card printing.
- System can be upgraded as needs grow. ID Works Intro software is designed to provide seamless migration to higher-level editions.
The 1-2-3 Easy ID card system is available with or without magnetic stripe encoding.
- True 1.3 megapixel sensor
- Highspeed USB 2.0
- 6 foot USB cable
- Adjustable clip/base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
- Agency approvals: CE Mark, FCC Class B, RoHS compliant
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows VISTA with latest service packs
- Web Browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space
- 300 MB required
- Screen Resolution
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- CD-ROM drive,
- 3 available USB ports
- Electrical Requirements
- 100-240 VAC
- 50/60 Hz
- Operating Environment
- 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
- 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
Please note that on site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in warranty printers, should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. Cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 3pm), 90% of cases the printer will be repaired that visit but otherwise the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.