Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer
Limited time offer - upgrade to a Double Sided Printer for the same price as a Single Sided Printer. Saving £270!
The Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer is a high-end ID card printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
Now comes with CardPresso card management software worth £99!
Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, as well as multi-feature cards.
The Evolis Primacy also personalises colour cards in a record time. Up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing. The same machine can print on either one or both sides, and the dual-sided option can also be activated on-site. This flexible printer can also be fitted with additional options at any time, when magnetic and contact/contactless encoding are required.
Please note printers are not supplied with a ribbon so don’t forget to add one to your cart.
New Primacy Features!
- Low card sensor will notify you when the hopper is running out of cards
- UHF (ultra high frequency) encoding options - UHF is ideal for long range access control, transportation and vehicle identification applications
- Increased memory capacity and printing resolution for clearer images and sharper text
- The update verification wizard allows the user to quickly check if a driver or firmware update is available, and if so install it in a few clicks
- Brand new SDK for remote supervision of the printer, while facilitating and speeding up integration into IT systems
- New specific Primacy model available with an open output hopper which is ideal for unattended card issuance operations.
Introducing the LCD Touch Screen for Evolis Primacy
Introducing the first colour touch screen interface on a direct to card printer! The unique interactive touch screen enables direct interaction and immediate notifications from the printer.
- Factory mounted option or on-site upgrade
- Ribbon, card and cleaning status
- Printer status
- Help messages - eg. replace ribbon, insert more cards, cover open
- Printing reports including ribbon type and consumption and printing and cleaning counters
- Firmware version
- Set your printing parameters directly via the LCD display: set the language, run a cleaning cycle, print a test card and adjust print offsets
- Particular advantage to Apple Mac users
NEW - Primacy Lamination unit
The new Primacy Lamination is an affordable all-in-one solution for printing, encoding and laminating your ID and access control cards. Lamination not only extends the life of the cards by adding a tough, protective top layer but by adding a hologram it also makes them more secure and protects you from fraud.
Features of the Primacy Lamination
- Dual-sided lamination as standard
- Hologram laminates available
- Print and laminate up to 215 cards per hour (single sided)
- All in one film and laminate sets available
- Easy to set up, integrate and use
- On-site upgrade option on Primacy models from March 2013 (Serial Number >10000295187)
Standard Primacy Features
- Dye sublimation/thermal transfer print technologies
- RFID ribbon technology for automatic ribbon configuration
- Print speed over 102 cards per hour, edge to edge (full colour-dual sided)
- 16Mb image memory
- 100 card input hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- 100 card output hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- Colour or Monochrome Printing on various thicknesses of Plastic Cards
- Automatic ribbon synchronisation
The Primacy Expert Card Printer is available in either Fire Red or Brilliant Blue colour, with Fire Red being the standard colour for the Single Sided printer. However, Brilliant Blue is not available for all types of encoded printers.
Connectivity and Encoding Options
Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer is fitted with USB and Ethernet as standard, multiple encoding options are available (factory mounted or on-site integration) for those who need to share their printer on a local network or to issue badges with encoding technologies (mag, smart contact and /or contactless).
Factory Mounted Upgrade Options (can be selected using the drop bown box to the right)
- Mag ISO Dual HiCo/LoCo 3-track Magnetic Stripe Encoder PM1HB000
- GEMPC USB-TR Smart Card Encoder - PM1H0T00
- SpringCard Crazy Writer Encoding Module PM1H00CW
- Evolis SCM Dual Smart Card and Contactless Encoder PM1H0ELY
On Site Upgrade Options - please contact us for pricing and to order
- Dual-sided Upgrade Kit - PMY1-KTDS
- Encoder Mounting Plate Kit - S10112
- SpringCard Crazy Writer Encoding Kit - Encoder, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cable - S10111
- Omnikey 5121 Contactless Encoder Kit - Cardman Dual Encoder, Contact Station, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cables
- SCM Contact/Contactless Encoder Kit - Encoder, Contact Station, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cables - S10110
- GEMPC USB-TR Encoder Kit - Encoder, contact Station, Daughter Board & Cables - S10109
- Magnetic Stripe Encoder Kit - Encoder, Flywheel and Cable - S10108
- Smart Contact Station (DB9) Kit - Contact Station, Daughter Board & DB9 Cable - S10107
NOTE: For all Primacy Expert On Site Encoding Upgrade options (except the Magnetic Stripe Encoder Kit - S10108) the Encoder Mounting Plate Kit (S10112) is required.
Please note that on site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in warranty printers, should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. Cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 3pm), 90% of cases the printer will be repaired that visit but otherwise the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,|
|Printer Features||Double Sided, UHF Encoding, Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Contactless Smart Card Encoder, Contact Smart Card Encoder|