Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer
Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer the new conception of plastic card personalisation, with a clear focus on the user and unmatched printing quality. Zenius, the first eco-designed printer, stands out with its optimized features and a compact and sleek design.
Please note printers are not supplied with a ribbon so don’t forget to add one to your cart.
- Dye sublimation/thermal transfer print technologies
- Single-sided card printer
- Quiet and compact - suitable for all environments
- RFID ribbon technology for automatic driver configuration
- Print speed over 120 cards per hour, edge to edge (full colour-single sided)
- 16Mb image memory
- 50 card input hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- 20 card output tray capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- Colour or Monochrome printing on various thicknesses of plastic cards
- Self-cleaning cartridge system
- Automatic ribbon synchronisation
Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer benefits from new consumables and its ease of use and performance levels that set the new benchmark in the market.
Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer is the one-stop solution to print high-quality single-sided cards, in monochrome or colour, and encode technology cards, in single or small runs, for a variety of applications: employee badges, access control badges, payment cards, transportation passes, and more.
With a sound level of just 46 dB (A) and its amazingly small size, Zenius can be accommodated in virtually any environment, be it a welcome desk, a sales counter, or an office desk. Zenius weighs 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs) and is the lightest printer in its category.
The Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer basic printer is available in either Fire Red or Grey colour, however, only Fire Red colour is available for encoded option printers.
Connectivity and Encoding Options
Fitted with USB and Ethernet as standard, multiple encoding options are available (factory mounted or on-site integration) for those who need to share their printer on a local network or to issue badges with encoding technologies (mag, smart contact and /or contactless)
Factory Mounted Upgrade Options (can be selected using the drop bown box to the right)
- Magnetic Stripe Encoder ZN1HB000RS
- GEMPC USB-TR Smart Card Encoder - ZN1H0T00RS
- SpringCard Crazy Writer Encoding - ZN1H00CWRS
- Evolis SCM Dual Smart Card and Contactless Encoder - ZN1H0ELYRS
On Site Upgrade Options - please contact us for pricing and to order
- Encoder Mounting Plate Kit - S10112
- SpringCard Crazy Writer Encoding Kit - Encoder, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cable - S10111
- Omnikey 5121 Contactless Encoder Kit - Cardman Dual Encoder, Contact Station, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cables
- SCM Contact/Contactless Encoder Kit - Encoder, Contact Station, Antenna Bracket, Daughter Board & Cables - S10110
- GEMPC USB-TR Encoder Kit - Encoder, contact Station, Daughter Board & Cables - S10109
- Magnetic Stripe Encoder Kit - Encoder, Flywheel and Cable - S10108
- Smart Contact Station (DB9) Kit - Contact Station, Daughter Board & DB9 Cable - S10107
NOTE: For all Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer encoding options (except the Magnetic Stripe Encoder Kit - S10108) the Encoder Mounting Plate Kit (S10112) is required.
Please note that on site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in warranty printers, should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. Cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 3pm), 90% of cases the printer will be repaired that visit but otherwise the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Windows Compatible,Mac OS X Compatible|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contactless Smart Card Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||1 Low (up to 1000 cards per year),2 Med (up to 10k cards per year)|