Evolis Primacy Lamination Unit
The new Primacy Lamination is an affordable all-in-one solution for printing, encoding and laminating your ID and access control cards. Lamination not only extends the life of the cards by adding a tough, protective top layer but by adding a hologram it also makes them more secure and protects you from fraud.
By purchasing the Primacy Lamination on-site upgrade unit you can easily upgrade your existing Primacy ID card printer to gain full lamination capability.
- Dual-sided lamination as standard
- Hologram laminates available
- Print and laminate up to 215 cards per hour (single sided)
- All in one film and laminate sets available
- Easy to set up, integrate and use
- On-site upgrade option for all Primacy models from March 2013 (Serial Number >10000295187)
The Evolis Lamination module is now capable of stand alone lamination, without the need for a Primacy printer. This allows you to laminate existing cards that have already been printed.
- Manual card by card insertion (no input hopper)
- Stand alone lamination only available on lamination modules with LED (not possible on LCD version)
- Management through direct connection to a PC via USB
- Software upgrade available for your card lamination module to enable stand alone lamination
About the Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer
The Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer is a high-end ID card printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
Evolis Primacy Expert Card Printer supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, as well as multi-feature cards.
The Evolis Primacy also personalises colour cards in a record time. Up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing. The same machine can print on either one or both sides, and the dual-sided option can also be activated on-site. This flexible printer can also be fitted with additional options at any time, when magnetic and contact/contactless encoding are required.
- Dye sublimation/thermal transfer print technologies
- RFID ribbon technology for automatic ribbon configuration
- Print speed over 102 cards per hour, edge to edge (full colour-dual sided)
- 16Mb image memory
- 100 card input hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- 100 card output hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- Colour or Monochrome Printing on various thicknesses of Plastic Cards
- Automatic ribbon synchronisation
- Low card sensor will notify you when the hopper is running out of cards
- UHF (ultra high frequency) encoding options - UHF is ideal for long range access control, transportation and vehicle identification applications
- Increased memory capacity and printing resolution for clearer images and sharper text
- The update verification wizard allows the user to quickly check if a driver or firmware update is available, and if so install it in a few clicks
- Brand new SDK for remote supervision of the printer, while facilitating and speeding up integration into IT systems
- New specific Primacy model available with an open output hopper which is ideal for unattended card issuance operations.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,Laminator|
|Single or Double Sided?||Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Near Edge Printing,Windows Compatible,Ethernet|
|Encoding Options||UHF Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder, Contactless Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|
|ID Printer Spare Parts|
|Spare Part Type||Laminators|