Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer
Replacing the Fargo DTC1000 printer the DTC1250e is now the fastest printer in its class - printing a full colour YMCKO card in only 16 seconds or YMCKOK in 24 seconds! It provides an ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments that need a simple, reliable, and affordable means of printing and encoding photo ID cards.
You get professional quality, colour ID cards and security encoding- reliably - all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making training completely unnecessary.
With a small, compact footprint, both single and dual-sided options, a simple user-focused design, and easy integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Simplicity: The DTC1250e printer/encoder was created to be easy to use in a variety of office environments. Operation is simple, cartridge supplies make maintenance easy, and includes SwiftID, which uses your web browser to help you create custom badge designs--without an additional printer driver.
The DTC1250e can be built to your specific needs. Choose the dual-sided printing option, choose magnetic stripe encoding, and, depending on the readers you use, you can choose 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, or contact chip encoding. Also available with USB or Ethernet connectivity.
Smart design plus configuration flexibility gives you a simple ID card printer that does exactly what you want it to do, with no training, easy supply replacement, and no additional software required.
Goes Anywhere: With its small footprint, its compact size was designed for the smallest of desks or tables. With cartridge supplies and easy card reloading, the DTC1250e was made for organizations that need a secure ID card solution without having to commit a lot of room for equipment.
Reliable: We back our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. Each of our 7th generation Fargo printers now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
DTC1250e Key Features
- Compact design for maximum flexibility
- Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
- Color-changing status buttons
- Emedded Badging application
- Rewrite capable
- USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
- Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
- Optional Dual-side printing
- Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding
The DTC1250e is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo printers for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges - quick and easy.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card (YMCKO)
- Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
- Printer Options:
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Dual-Sided Printing Module
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server
- 3 year warranty
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,Rewrite|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided,Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Windows Compatible,Mac OS X Compatible|
|Encoding Options||Contactless Smart Card Encoder,Magnetic Stripe Encoder,MIFARE Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year)|