Magicard Rio Pro + Combi Encoder (Mifare, Desfire, iClass & Contact chip) & Mag encoder printer for rental to cover short periods of enrolment or peak times of card issuance.
Built for professionals, the Rio Pro's superior card printing quality is complemented with a full range of options: single sided printing, batch or one-off card printing and secure encoding with magnetic stripe, contact and contactless technologies. Built-in Standard HoloKote can also be customised to an individual logo or security design.
- Standard HoloKote with option to customise to an individual design
- Edge-to-edge single or double-sided printing
- Superior print quality
- Full range of encoding options: magnetic stripe, barcode, contact and contactless
- Easy to use four line display
- 100-card hopper & 70-card stacker for batch printing plus hand-feed slot
- Built in USB and Ethernet connection with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32/64 bit) compatibility
- Visual security A HoloKote security watermark can be printed across the card surface. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal. A choice of 4 standard HoloKote designs and 1 standard HoloKote Flex design are selectable from the printer driver. For added security, the Custom HoloKote option (ordered separately) enables customisation of the watermark to an individual logo or security design.
- Print mode Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer.
- Printer interfaces USB and Ethernet both fitted as standard.
- Print speed *Colour standard mode: 31 seconds, *Colour fast mode: 23 seconds, *Monochrome resin: 6 seconds (*single-sided card).
- Card capacity 100-card feeder, 70-card stacker
- Printer size 470mm L x 220mm W x 250mm H (18.5" L x 8.6" W x 9.8" H) including feeder and stacker
- Printer weight 4.9kg (10.8 lbs)
- Card types ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, printable type proximity and smart cards, HoloPatch cards
- Card dimensions ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm or 3.375" x 2.125", and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm or 3.303" x 2.051"
- Custom HoloKote Kit contains a CD to install the data and a Custom HoloKote card that fits into your printer.
- Encoding options Magnetic stripe card encoding, smart card encoding. (Mifare, Desfire, iClass, contact chip and combi)
Please note that all printer rentals are on a minimum rental term of 7 days and do not include the cost of shipping or any consumables (except for cleaning cards - we will automaticaly include enough cleaning cards for your requirements).
As everyone's printing requirements are different we don't want to make assumptions on printer ribbon type, therefore please ensure you order the ribbons that you need for your specific print job. The ribbons available for this printer are all listed below under 'Related Products'. Please also note that any part used ribbons that are returned with the printer will be securely destroyed as they will contain your data, which may be sensitive.
The hire charge includes return shipping so all you need to do is tell us in the comments field of your order where you would like it to be collected from and any special instructions for collection and we will arrange for a courier to collect it at the end of the rental period. Should the equipment not be returned to us by the end of the agreed rental period, or is not available for collection by our courier on the agreed date, then the daily rate will continue to accrue. If the equipment is not returned to us within 30 days of the agreed return date then the full RRP will be charged on top of the rental cost.
As we are a supporter of Project Genesius, the Metropolitan Police initiative to counter crime in the printing industry, we are only able to supply printers for rental to bona fide limited companies and evidence of which may be requested prior to acceptance of your order.