Magicard Rio Pro ID Card Printer
Limited Time Offer! Upgrade to double sided for no extra charge
Built for professionals, the Rio Pro's superior card printing quality is complemented with a full range of options: single or double-sided printing (with field upgrade available), batch or one-off card printing and secure encoding with magnetic stripe, contact and contactless technologies. Built-in Standard HoloKote can also be customised to an individual logo or security design.
- Standard HoloKote with option to customise to an individual design
- Field upgradable from single to double-sided operation
- Edge-to-edge single or double-sided printing
- Superior print quality enabled by ICC profiles
- Full range of encoding options: magnetic stripe, barcode, contact and contactless
- Easy to use four line display
- 100-card hopper & 70-card stacker for batch printing plus hand-feed slot
- Built in USB and Ethernet connection with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32/64 bit) compatibility
- Visual security A HoloKote security watermark can be printed across the card surface. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal. A choice of 4 standard HoloKote designs and 1 standard HoloKote Flex design are selectable from the printer driver. For added security, the Custom HoloKote option (ordered separately) enables customisation of the watermark to an individual logo or security design.
- Warranty Three years UltraCoverPlus warranty which includes full printhead coverage and free loaner service - North America, EU and other selected countries. Elsewhere 12 months limited warranty.
- Print mode Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer.
- Printer interfaces USB and Ethernet both fitted as standard.
- Print speed *Colour standard mode: 31 seconds, *Colour fast mode: 23 seconds, *Monochrome resin: 6 seconds (*single-sided card).
- Card capacity 100-card feeder, 70-card stacker.
- Software drivers Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Windows Vista and 7 (32/64 bit compatible),Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008 (32/64 bit compatible).
- Printer size 470mm L x 220mm W x 250mm H (18.5" L x 8.6" W x 9.8" H) including feeder and stacker.
- Printer weight 4.9kg (10.8 lbs).
- Card thickness 0.51mm to 1.27mm (0.020 to 0.050).
- Card types ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, printable type proximity and smart cards, HoloPatch cards.
- Card dimensions ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm or 3.375" x 2.125", and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm or 3.303" x 2.051".
- Environment Sheltered office environment 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 85°F).
- Power source External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
- Double-sided upgrade. Upgrade the single-sided Rio Pro to the Rio Pro Duo.
- Custom HoloKote Kit contains a CD to install the data and a Custom HoloKote card that fits into your printer.
- Encoding options Magnetic stripe card encoding, smart card encoding. (Mifare, Desfire, iClass, contact chip and combi). Other smart card encoders also available.
Please note that on site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in warranty printers, should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. Cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 3pm), 90% of cases the printer will be repaired that visit but otherwise the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,Rewrite|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided,Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Field Upgradable,Windows Compatible,HoloKote|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder,MIFARE Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|