Magicard Pronto Single Sided ID Card Printer
The Pronto incorporates all the latest technologies, from the ISO magnetic stripe encoding option to Magicard renowned patented visual security features, the HoloKote anti-counterfeiting watermark available in 4 standard designs and now even rewrite!
A quality dye-sublimation ID card printer at a great price. Incredibly easy to use with drop-in dye film and hand-fed card loading. The Pronto features magnetic stripe or combi encoding options and its built-in HoloKote visual security system offers a choice of 4 watermark designs.
Please note printers are not supplied with a ribbon so don’t forget to add one to your cart.
- Edge to edge single-sided printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Rewritable card printing technology
- Encoding option: magnetic stripe, combi
- Standard HoloKote visual security in 4 designs
- Compatible with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32 bit)
- Print speed: Color 35 seconds, Monochrome 7 seconds
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Convenient hand feed single or double-side
- 2 years warranty
- Visual security The user has the option to print a transparent HoloKote security watermark over the printed card image. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted for distance visibility. Choice of 4 fixed HoloKote patterns are selectable from the printer driver.
- Print modes Direct printing and erasing on rewritable cards & Colour dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- Print speed 35 seconds for colour and 7 seconds for monochrome.
- Warranty Two years limited depot warranty (North America and EU only). Elsewhere 1 year limited warranty.
- Printer interfaces USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible).
- Software drivers Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Vista & 7 (32/64 bit compatible), Server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008 (32/64 bit compatible).
- Printer size 270mm L x 215mm W x 233mm H (10.6" L x 8.4" W x 9.1" H).
- Card thickness 0.51 mm to 1.02 mm (20 mil to 40 mil).
- Card types CR80 and CR79 ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, rewritable and HoloPatch cards.
- Card dimensions ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm (3.375" x 2.125"), and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm (3.303" x 2.051").
- Printer weight 4.4 kg (9.7 lbs).
- Environment Sheltered office environment 10C to 30C (50F to 85F).
- Power source External power brick for 90-265V 40-60Hz (autoranging).
- Magicard Pronto single-sided ID card printer (Part No. 3649-0001)
- Magicard Pronto single-sided ID card printer with magnetic stripe encoder (Part No. 3649-0002)
- Magicard Pronto single-sided ID card printer with smart card combi encoder (Part No. 3649-0003) - price will be calculated on application.
Please note that on site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in warranty printers, should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. Cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 3pm), 90% of cases the printer will be repaired that visit but otherwise the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,Rewrite|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||Windows Compatible,HoloKote,Near Edge Printing|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Smart Card Encoder,MIFARE Encoder|
|Print Volume||1 Low (up to 1000 cards per year)|