Zebra ZXP Series 9 Re-Transfer ID Card Printer
The ZXP Series 9 ID Card Printer delivers outstanding print quality with super fast print speeds.
- Designed for high-security applications the ZXP Series 9 also delivers on print quality, speed, efficiency, cost and wastage.
- Sharp photo quality images with rich, consistent colours thanks to Zebra's exclusive Colour Predictive Technology (CPT). Patented algorithms constantly monitor printing and adapt printer setting to consistently produce the highest quality print.
- Super fast printing, even with dual sided lamination and encoding thanks to simultaneous dual-sided retransfer printing.
- User selectable print quality mode allows you to optimise for print speed and sharpen print quality.
- Increase durability and security with laminates, including standard and custom holographic laminates.
- Zebra's patented waste free laminate design provides a low cost per card and eliminates more than 50% of the typical waste.
What is retransfer printing?
Retransfer printing is a two phase process. Firstly the card design is printed in reverse onto a clear, flexible film using the dye sublimation print process. This film is then bonded to the surface of the card using heat and pressure to ensure a completely flat, flawless finish. This also allows for printing on to cards with uneven surfaces, such as smart technology cards.
ZXP Series 9 Features:
- Outstanding print quality with vibrant, rich colours
- Fastest print speeds
- Dye diffusion retransfer printing
- User selectable print modes: standard and fine
- Tr edge to edge (over the edge) printing
- Superior photo quality images
- Ability to print on non-PVC cards
- Print on uneven surfaces such as smart cards
- Built in fraud protection with inherently tamper-evident film
- Card lamination for security and durability
- I Series™ intelligent media technology
- ZMotif XML-based SDK and Windows® certified drivers
- Numerous encoding options available
- Modular design simplifies adding options
- 21-character, 6-line LCD operator display
- Lockable card feeder
- Lifetime warranty on printhead, 2 year warranty on printer
ZXP Series 9 Printer Specifications:
- Full Colour & Monochrome
- Single or Dual-sided Printing
- Dual-sided (single pass)
- Single Card Feeder and Integrated Card Feeder
- 150 card capacity card feeder (30 mil)
- 100 card output hopper (30 mil)
- 64 MB memory (standard)
- 190 cards/hr Single-sided print (YMC)
- 180 cards/hr Dual-sided print (YMCK)
Suitable for a wide range of industries, including:
- Employee ID and access control cards
- Student ID and access control cards
- Gift and loyalty cards
- Membership cards
- Cash cards
- Patient ID Card
- ATM, debit and credit cards
- Drivers licenses
- Registration cards
Zebra ZXP Series 9 ID Card Printer Features and Specifications
|Print technology||Dye-sublimation and thermal retransfer|
|Dual sided?||Single and Double sided available|
Full Colour(single sided): 190 cards/hr
Full Colour(dual sided): 180 cards/hr
User selectable print modes: standard and fine
304 dots per inch (photo quality images)
Over the edge print
Input Hopper Card Capacity 150 cards
Output Hopper Card Capacity 100 cards
Reject Hopper Card Capacity: 15 cards
|Compatible Card Dimensions||
ISO CR80 85.6mm x 54mm
Card thickness 0.76mm / 30mil to 40mil
Dimensions (W x D x H): 476mm x 519mm x 334mm
USB or Ethernet
802.11b/g and 1 GB Ethernet connectivity
|Software Drivers||Windows XP/Vista/7/8 drivers|
|Upgrade Options||Magnetic stripe encoder, Smart card contact station, Contactless and Contact SmartCard encoder, UHF Gen 2 RFID encoder|
|Laminator||Yes – single or double sided|
Lockable enclosure/card feeder
Kensington physical lock capable
2 year limited warranty on printer
Lifetime warranty on printhead
|Print Technology||Laminator, Re-Transfer|
|Printer Features||Single Sided, Double Sided, Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Contact Smart Card Encoder,|