Printer Trade In
Trade-in your old ID card printer for a brand new one and save up to £350!!
Did you know that you can trade in your old printer and we’ll give you money off your new one?
We’ll take your old printer off your hands and give you a nice chunk of money off a brand new printer.
If you have an old printer – no matter the age or condition - we will accept it as a trade in against a brand new Evolis, Magicard, Datacard or Fargo printer.
The old printer is sent back to the manufacturer, stripped down into component parts that can then be individually recycled, preventing it from going in to landfill.
We accept any brand of ID card printer including Zebra, Magicard, Fargo, Evolis, Datacard, Nisca, Eltron, Matica, Polaroid, NBS and CIM.
More great reasons to trade-in your card printer!
- Save money!
- Improved print quality
- Save time with faster printers and improved technology
- Reduced print costs with more efficient printers and new ribbon technology
- Secure your cards with improved security features
- Your old printer will be recycled into brand new products and stay out of landfill
- Peace of mind with new printer warranties of up to 3 years
- Plus all of our printers come with our FREE lifetime telephone support
It’s a Win Win!
You get money off your new printer and the printer gets recycled to live another day as a whole new product!
How much can I get?
How much we are able to offer you against a new printer depends on the type of printer you’d like to purchase. See below for our guide to your potential savings!
|Evolis Printer Model||Trade in value||Fargo Printer Model||Trade in value||Magicard Printer Model||Trade in value||Datacard Printer Model||Trade in value|
- The printer will be sold at the full value and a credit will be raised upon receipt of your trade in printer.
- ID Card Centre Ltd reserves the right to decline a trade in printer if the printer received is not as agreed on the order.
- Trade in printers do not need to be working but must as a minimum contain the motherboard and casing.
- Trade-in values are Nett of VAT