Personal information and other data we collect
- ID Card Centre collects personal information when you register for a ID Card Centre service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other ID Card Centre services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customising content for you.
- ID Card Centre servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you``ve requested, including services that display customised content.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve ID Card Centre technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of ID Card Centre.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- ID Card Centre processes personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom, Australia and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible. Please note that a request may take up to 3 months to submit.
For information about specific ID Card Centre services, privacy practices or if you have general questions, please contact us.