ID Card Prices
|1||2 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24||25 - 50||50+||100+||200+|
|Full colour to one side only||£10.00||£7.50||£5.00||£2.75||£2.35||£2.05||£1.85|
|Full colour to front / black to rear||£10.20||£7.70||£5.20||£2.95||£2.55||£2.25||£2.05|
|Full colour to both sides||£11.00||£8.50||£6.00||£3.75||£3.35||£3.05||£2.85|
|Add slot/hole punch||£0.10||£0.10||£0.10||£0.10||£0.10||£0.10||£0.10|
|Card Holder||£0.25||£0.25||£0.25||£0.25||£0.25||£0.25||Click Here|
|20mm Lanyard||£0.70||£0.70||£0.70||£0.70||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Please note that there is a one off charge of £30 plus VAT for artwork and set up, including database import and configuration. All prices are subject to delivery and VAT.
To add our artwork service to your order please select the option on the right.
If required we can hold your design on file for any future orders, meaning you won't need to pay the artwork fee next time.
At ID Card Centre we take identity theft and fraud extremely seriously. Therefore please note that we will not print any form of fake ID, this includes but is not limited to driving licenses, proof of age cards, student IDs, backstage passes or membership cards. If we have any suspicions regarding the nature of your order, please do not be offended if we contact you for proof of authenticity. We also reserve the right to cancel and refund your order, subject to an administration fee.
ID Card Details
Service speed: Up to 5 working days (typically delivered in 2 working days from artwork sign off). If you need a faster service please contact us.
Card thickness & size: CR80 - 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card), 0.76mm thickness (credit card)
Print process: Retransfer (suitable for intricate designs and over the edge printing)
Card colour: Pure white
Encoding options: If you need smart cards, contactless, chip or magnetic stripes please contact us for a quote
How do I order ID Cards?
1. Complete your order online by selecting the relevant options on the right of this page, including the quantity of cards required.
2. - If you want us to do your artwork then email your photos, logos and data with any requirements for your card layout to email@example.com stating your Order Number in the subject line.
- If you are providing Print Ready artwork (please follow our artwork guidelines) email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Order Number in the subject line. Please note that we will print your artwork exactly as it appears in your file so please ensure it is exactly how you want it to appear. If you're at all unsure please refer again to our artwork guidelines.
3. If we are designing your artwork we will send you a final artwork proof for sign off. If you have supplied print ready artwork we will go directly to the print stage.
4. Once we receive your approval of the artwork (supplying print ready files is classed as providing approved artwork) we'll send your cards to print, proof them (for any printing errors on our part), pack them and get them shipped to you via your chosen delivery method.
About ID Cards
Our high quality cards are printed on premium white PVC Fotodek cards to ensure a superior print finish and longer lasting cards. All of our cards have a lifespan of at least 3 years, but typically last longer than this. If you require a much longer lasting card let us know so we can recommend suitable print and lamination options.
Your ID cards can feature any design and data that you wish. You may choose to design the cards yourself (in which case please read our guidelines) or alternatively, our bureau team can design them for you and will work closely with you to achieve the perfect layout.
If you're looking for something a little different, we have a range of coloured card options however these are not always suitable for printing photos and certain logos on to so if you're hoping for a vibrant, full colour card we can talk you through various options and solutions. Please contact us to discuss.
If you need your ID cards to be smart cards we can provide contactless, chip and magnetic stripe cards that are compatible with most systems, in particular MIFARE®, Paxton, HID, Cotag, Indala, Keri, ACT, PAC, TDSi and Guardall. Again, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can incorporate security features into your ID card design including guilloche, UV, micro text, holofoil or hologram, embossing and tipping as well as signature panels (with additional anti forgery techniques built into that if required). Finally, if you need braille embossed into your cards we can offer this as well!
Finally, we can do as much or as little of the printing as you want. We can print and encode everything for you, including MIFARE® chip serial number (CSN) capture and sector encoding/encryption and can supply this information back to you for integration in to your own systems. Alternatively, you may wish for us to just print part of the card for you so that you can personalise it in house as and when needed.
As our name would suggest, at ID Card Centre we are experts in ID Cards so rest assured that we will quote you for the best products to suit your requirements and budget, now and in the future.