Suitable for: All industries. Particularly education, health service, businesses, government and defence
Ideal for: Access control, time and attendance, cashless catering, asset management, print and copy release, loyalty card systems
Technology is prevalent in every area of our lives these days and identity is no exception. Smart cards come in a range of types and formats, designed to work with numerous systems including access control and asset management. It is now entirely possible for smart cards to work with a range of systems so one card serves multiple functions - saving a huge amount of time and money on card issuance.
We can supply pretty much every type of smart card on the market, many of which can be printed directly on to so they can double up as an identity or membership card or simply just to brand them with your organisations details.
Whether you're looking to set up a new system or are looking for card to work with an existing system then we can source them for you.
- ID Card Centre are a genuine, authorised supplier of all major manufacturers of smart cards
- Unsure what type of card you have or need? Send us a sample and we'll identify it.
- Experts in card printing
- A range of print processes to suit your budget and time scales
- Express service means your cards can be with you in as little as 2-3 working days
- Bulk discounts available
- Optional security features including barcodes, sequential numbering, holograms and UV overlays can be added to your cards
- We can hold your design on file for quick and easy issuance of extras or replacements in the future
ID Card Options
Choose from 2 days, 5 days or 14-21 days
CR80 - 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card)
Smart card options
Contactless, chip, magnetic stripes
We stock the following genuine supplier smart cards:
MIFARE®, Paxton, HID, Cotag, Indala, Keri, ACT, PAC, TDSi,Guardall, ViscID, Hitag, Fermax, Progeny, Videx, Siemens Bewator, GE, Farfisa, Impro, Kantec, IntelliProx, Legic, Salto, Samsung,
Dye sublimation, retransfer, digital and litho printing - depending on card type
|Optional security features||
Personalisation, photos, barcodes, QR codes, sequential numbering, embossing, standard HoloKote ®, magnetic stripe, guilloche, micro text, UV overlay, holofoil, hologram
Slot punch, hole punch, signature panel, scratch off panel, hot foil, laminating
How do I order Smart Cards?
1. Contact us with your requirements by using the form below. So that we can provide you with the best quote we ideally need to know:
- Quantity of cards required
- How quickly you need the cards
- What they will be used for
- Smart card type required. If not known, then as much information as possible about the system you're using.
- If you want colour or monochrome printing
- Printing to one or both sides
- Details of what you'd like to be printed on the card - photo, personalisation, etc,
- Any other extras or security features
2. We'll come back to you within 24 hours with a quote. We have a price match guarantee so if you have a cheaper identical quote from elsewhere we can match it or beat it.
3. As soon as you accept the quotation we'll create your design and send a proof for your sign off. If you'd like to provide us with the card design, please follow these guidelines.
4. Once we receive your approval of the artwork and layout we'll send your cards to print, proof them, pack them and get them shipped to you via our secure tracked service.
About Smart Cards
We only supply genuine smart cards so we can guarantee they will be compatible with your system and work exactly as they should.
If you're unsure what type of smart card you need then we'll work with you to identify the technology your system uses and the exact cards required.
The type of smart card you have will determine the print process that we use however your smart cards can feature almost any design and data that you wish. You may choose to design the cards yourself (in which case please read our guidelines) or alternatively our bureau team can design them for you and will work closely with you to achieve the perfect layout.
If the card type cannot be printed on to then we can print on to an adhesive card which attaches to the smart card, giving the impression of a seamless printed card.
We can incorporate security features into your smart card design including guilloche, UV, micro text, holofoil or hologram, embossing and tipping as well as signature panels (with additional anti forgery techniques built into that if required). Finally, if you need braille embossed into your cards we can offer this as well!
Finally, we can do as much or as little of the printing as you want. We can print and encode everything for you, including MIFARE® chip serial number (CSN) capture and sector encoding/encryption and can supply this information back to you for integration in to your own systems. Alternatively you may wish for us to just print part of the card for you so that you can personalise it in house as and when needed.
At ID Card Centre we are experts in smart cards so rest assured that we will quote you for the best products to suit your requirements and budget, now and in the future.
Uses for Smart Cards
There are many uses for smart cards, these are some of the most popular uses of our customers:
- Access control
- Time and attendance
- Cashless catering / vending
- Asset management
- Car park access
- Building access
- Print and copy release (also known as follow me printing or push / pull printing)
- Loyalty card systems
- Security access cards
- Proximity cards
- Door entry cards
- Library cards
Please note that there is a one off charge of £30 plus VAT for artwork and set up, including database import and configuration. If required we can hold your design on file for any future orders, meaning you won't need to pay this fee again.
- Product Code: Smart Cards
- Availability: In Stock