Elatec 92-1030 MultiTech TWN4 USB Card Reader Black
Elatec’s TWN4 Family allows users to read and write to almost any 125kHz/134.2kHz and 13.56MHz tags and/or labels. It supports all major transponders from various suppliers like ATMEL, EM, ST, NXP MIFARE, TI, HID, LEGIC etc and ISO standards such as ISO14443A/B including layer 4 (T=CL), ISO15693, ISO18092 / ECMA-340 (NFC).
The new generation of Elatec card readers enhances the successful TWN3 range of card readers and comes in an identical housing as the original and is exactly the same size (OEM PCB and Desktop Housing). Desktop supports host communication via USB or RS232.
Please note that the ART11247 and ART11235 have now been discontinued and this model is one of the available replacements (please note that this reader will not read Legic and for iCLASS cards this reader will read the UID only).
- Powerful SDK for writing Apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Infield Upgradeable
- Direct chip-commands support
- Power down mode for lowest power consumption
- Two onboard SAM sockets (Secure Access Module)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- Additional interfaces for OEM PCB version
- I²C, SPI, Clock/Data, Wiegand, CAN
- Dedicated expansion bus for connection of LCD, mass storage, etc.
- 8 GPIOs
- Worldwide certifications for worldwide sales:
- WEEE, RoHS, R&TTE, CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada), ACA (Australia / New Zealand), VCCI (Japan), KCC (Korea), ANATEL (Brasil), CFT (Mexico)
Black desktop USB MIFARE NFC TWN4 reader with integrated 125kHz & 13.56MHz antenna
Product Number: 92-1030
Elatec Part Number: ART14188 now known as T4DT-FB2BEL
This reader is suitable for reading the following card types:
- MIFARE® Classic
- MIFARE® Mini
- MIFARE® DESFIRE® EV1
- MIFARE Plus® S,X
- MIFARE Ultralight®
- MIFARE Ultralight® C
- SLE66Rxx (my-d move)
- Legic Advant
- Hitag 1, 2, 3
- Pico Pass
- Paxton Net2
- SRI512, SRT512
- SRI4K, SRIX4K
- Sony Felica
- NFC Forum Tag 1-4
- NFC Peer-b-Peer
- HID iClass
- HID iClass SE/SR
- ICODE SLI
- SRF55Vxx (my-d vcinity)
Please note that readers are also available as OEM board or RS232 in black or white if required as a special order item.
This is an end user price - please contact us for trade prices if you are an integrator, distributor or reseller!
MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® Mini, MIFARE® DESFIRE® EV1,MIFARE Plus® S,X, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE Ultralight® C are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license.
|Reader Connection Type||USB|