NXP MIFARE® Plus EV1 4K Cards
The next generation of MIFARE® Cards are here and in stock with ID Card Centre. These are Genuine NXP MIFARE® Plus EV1 4K cards.
Product code: 21-1105-P4K
Pack size: 100 cards
Product Type: Printable PVC Cards, Plain White, Contactless
Format: MIFARE® Plus
Colour: Plain white (can be personalised with any plastic ID Card printer)
Applications: Access control, car parking, road tolls, transport tickets, cashless payments, loyalty schemes
About NXP MIFARE® Plus EV1 4K Cards
Migrate classic contactless smart card systems to the next security level with the next evolution of the proven MIFARE® Plus product family. MIFARE® Plus EV1 brings benchmark security and additional features to mainstream contactless smart card applications. MIFARE® Plus EV1 enables system operators to selectively upgrade security relevant applications. The ability to operate non-security relevant applications on existing CRYPTO1 infrastructure minimises the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the whole infrastructure eco-system.
These are plain white, high quality cards that can be printed and personalised with any plastic card printer.
We can pre-print your cards should you require a higher quality print or security features, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
- 4 kB EEPROM (2kB also available)
- 7-byte UID, 4-byte NUID
- Access conditions freely configurable
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443-31 Random ID for all UID types
- Communication speed up to 848 kbit/s
- Security Level (SL) concept for seamless migration from legacy infrastructure to high level SL3 security
- Sequential writing of the personalization keys (in SL0)
- AES-128 cryptography for authentication and secure messaging (optional in SL1, mandatory in SL3)
- SL3 CardSecurityLevel or sector-by-sector security level upgrade possible (SectorSecurityLevel)
- SL1SL3Mix mode to allow secure back-end connections into SL1 sectors
- Multi-sector authentication, multi-block read and write
- Anti-tearing mechanism for AES keys, sector trailers, configuration and optionally for data block writing
- Virtual card concept using ISO/IEC 7816-4 compliant selection method
- Proximity check fully ISO/IEC 14443-3 compliant
- Transaction MAC on value and data blocks
- Direct commit personalization from SL0 to SL1 or SL3
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL5+ targeted
- ECC Originality signature
BEWARE OF FAKE IMITATIONS, THESE ARE GENUINE MIFARE® CARDS.
MIFARE® and MIFARE® Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Product Type||PVC Cards|
|Card Types||Plain White,Printable PVC Cards,Contactless|
|Card Thickness||760 micron|