NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
The next generation of MIFARE® Cards are here and in stock with ID Card Centre. These are Genuine NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K cards.
Product code: 20-1040-2KX
Pack size: 100 cards
Product Type: Plain White, PVC Cards, Printable, Contactless
Format: MIFARE® Plus
Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Colour: Plain white (can be personalised with any plastic ID Card printer)
Ideal for: Access control, car parking, road tolls, transport tickets, cashless payments, loyalty schemes
About NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
The MIFARE® Plus X cards offer more flexibility to optimise the command flow for speed and confidentiality than the MIFARE® Plus S. They also offer many features including proximity checks against relay attacks.
MIFARE® enable you to upgrade your classic contactless smart card system to the next level of security with the introduction of the MIFARE® Plus cards. Compatibility with MIFARE® Classic 1K and 4K ensures you can upgrade existing infrastructure. MIFARE® Plus also uses AES-128 for authentication, data integrity and encryption and is based on open global standards for both air interface and cryptograph methods at the highest level of security.
The MIFARE® Plus X 2K cards offer enhanced security as well as full backwards compatibility.
We can pre-print your cards should you require a higher quality print or security features, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
Features of NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
- 2 kB EEPROM (4kB also available)
- Simple fixed memory structure compatible with MIFARE® Classic 1K and MIFARE Classic 4K
- Memory structure identical to MIFARE® Classic 4K (sectors, blocks)
- Access conditions freely configurable
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443-31 UIDs (4-byte UID, 4 Byte NUID, 7-byte UID), optional support of random IDs
- Multi-sector authentication, Multi-block read and write
- AES-128 used for authenticity, confidentiality and integrity
- Anti-tearing mechanism for writing AES keys
- Keys can be stored as MIFARE® CRYPTO1 keys (2 × 48-bit per sector) and as AES keys (2 × 128-bit per sector)
- Full support of virtual card concept
- Proximity check
- Communication speed up to 848 Kbit/s
- Number of single write operations: 200000 cycles (typical)
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+
BEWARE OF FAKE IMITATIONS, THESE ARE GENUINE MIFARE CARDS.
MIFARE® and MIFARE® Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Product Type||PVC Cards|
|Card Types||Plain White,Printable PVC Cards,Contactless|
|Card Thickness||760 micron|