Fotodek PVC Cards Hi-Viz Yellow White Core
Number of Cards Per Pack: 100 cards
Colour: Hi-Viz Yellow
Card Size and Thickness: CR80 - standard credit card size 85.6mm x 54mm (3.375" x 2.125") and thickness 760 micron (30mil)
Material: 100% PVC
Solid or White Core: White
ID Card Centre Part Number: 20-1025-HVY
About Fotodek Premium PVC Cards
Coloured cards are a fantastic way of bringing colour and life to your ID, membership cards, and name badges. They are ideally suited to printing block shapes and text in monochrome print.
Coloured cards are suitable for a wide range of applications, but it’s worth nothing that when printing in colour, there will always be some colour bleed from the card below. Therefore coloured cards may not be suitable for photo ID cards and also for printing certain logos and images. If you are at all unsure if coloured cards will be suitable for your requirements, then please do contact us.
We recommend only using premium cards as they offer superior quality and genuine savings.
These cards are manufactured using 100% PVC, ensuring they are tougher and last longer than a cardboard composite or laminated card.
The card surfaces are guaranteed to be clean, scratch and burr free, giving a superior print finish and prolonging your printer's life by protecting the printhead from wear and unnecessary damage.
- Premium, Grade A Cards
- 100% PVC
- Crisp lines
- Card surfaces are guaranteed to be clean and scratch/burr free - less waste and protects your printer.
- All cards are supplied in clean, dust-free, anti-static packaging
- Also available with hi-co or lo-co magnetic (mag) stripe subject to a minimum order of 1000 cards
Benefits of Hi-Viz cards
Hi-Viz fluorescent cards:
Make a person’s name and role highly visible
- Produce appealing, but weatherproof ID cards, membership cards or tickets
- Lend themselves to powerful branded card designs
- Are available in a multitude of fluorescent colours
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Card Thickness||760 Micron|
|Finish||White Core, Fluorescent, Gloss|