Terms & Conditions
ID Card Centre Terms and Conditions of Sale
The terms and conditions of sale set out below are in addition to the Software License Agreement that relates to the Software Applications provided by this company (ID Card Centre Limited) and originated by them only.
IMPORTANT: Please Read Carefully
This agreement between the purchaser (you) of the goods and/or services and ID Card Centre Limited (IDCC). The terms and conditions of sale are as follows
- Goods and/or services are only supplied against and accepted purchase order or reference point, in accordance with these terms and conditions and those stated on the invoice and/or delivery confirmation.
- Title to goods shall only pass to you upon full and final payment of all monies to IDCC.
- IDCC may at any time before title passes and without any liability to the Buyer: -
- repossess and dismantle and use or sell all of any of the Goods and by doing so terminate the Buyer's right to use, sell or otherwise deal in them; and
- for that purpose, (or determining what if any Goods are held by the Buyer and inspecting them) enter any premises of or occupied by the Buyer.
- the Seller may maintain an action for the price of any Goods notwithstanding that title in them has not passed to the Buyer.
- Software originated by IDCC is supplied with a 30-day warranty, a support plan may be purchased separately.
- Support and maintenance contracts are available on the IDCC originated products details of which are available on request.
- Goods that are purchased on behalf of customers but not originally manufactured by IDCC will be sold subject to their original manufacturer's warranty only.
- IDCC does not provide any additional and enhanced warranty on goods or services that it has not originated.
- Goods and services originated by IDCC are designed and manufactured to good commercial standards and to a quality to perform the function specified by IDCC.
- IDCC does not accept any liability for any consequential loss based on the performance of any goods or services supplied by ourselves.
- Should goods need to be returned for any reason other than them being faulty then this cost will be met by the customer.
- Returns for refund must be returned within 28 days in saleable condition, including all packaging and accessories and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled once the proof has been agreed (by phone, fax or email). Once received these goods should be inspected and any discrepancy or issues should be reported within 10 working days. After this date the goods will be deemed to have been accepted.
- Any liability is limited to the repair or replacement of any goods originated by IDCC within the warranty period at our sole discretion and then limited to the value of the goods supplied under the contract.
- In the case of the provision of services originated by IDCC our liability is limited to the value of the order for the services supplied.
- When more than one contract is in existence between IDCC and you each contract will be considered as separate and unrelated to any other.
- Goods and/or services will normally be invoiced on dispatch for IDCC originated products.
- Goods and/or services purchased on behalf of you by IDCC from other suppliers will be invoiced to you on placement of the order by IDCC for contracts over a specified value.
- All official quotations supplied will be dated and normally are valid for a period of 30 days.
- The Distance selling regulations shall apply to all orders accepted by telephone, email or internet.
- Acceptance of the quotation is deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions specified in this and all referenced documents.
- In respect of rental equipment, should the equipment not be returned to us by the end of the agreed rental period, or is not available for collection by our courier on the agreed date, then the daily rate chargeable will continue to accrue. If the equipment is not returned to us within 30 days of the agreed return date, then the full RRP will be charged on top of the rental cost.
- Full payment of all invoices is required within 30 days of the date of invoice, unless alternative terms of payment have been agreed prior to your order and in writing.
- Late payment will be subject to statutory interest charges at 8 % above the prevailing Bank of England base rate, calculated on a daily basis. Such interest shall occur after as well as before any judgement until payment is received in full. IDCC also reserve the right to claim for debt recovery costs on late payments as set by the late payment legislation.
- The Buyer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter claims against invoices submitted by the Seller.
- LAW: this Agreement will be governed by English law.