With endless options to customise your ID, membership, bank, customer loyalty and access cards, eMedia CS2 is the ultimate tool for plastic card design, compatible with all printer models.
This version has faster and improved navigation and can be moved between PCs an infinite amount of times. Whilst it is single user software, it can simply be deactivated on one PC before being transferred and reactivated on another.
Please note that eMedia CS2 will read existing eMedia Card Designer and eMedia CS templates.
To see the complete specifications and comparisons of all software editions click here
eMedia CS2 Product Details:
eMedia CS2 software comes in Standard and Professional editions so you can find the right level of functionality for your card printing requirements:
- Professional plastic card design tool
- User-friendly card designer and editor
- Easily add text, images, barcode, QR codes and shapes
- Connect to your database to directly read and modify your data
- Import photos directly from a digital camera, smart phone or web cam
- Edit pictures with built it tools to resize, crop, rotate and zoom
- Card encoding options available, including magstripe and smart chips
eMedia CS2 Standard
- Runs on all modern versions of Microsoft Windows, 32 or 64 bits
- Dual mode operations for design and printing. Design mode can be password protected to prevent the design being altered.
- Full on-line assistance guides you through tasks
- Batch printing
- Connects to any Microsoft Excel datasheet
- Mag stripe encoding
eMedia CS2 Professional
- Connects to any standard database (Microsoft Access™, Microsoft SQL Server™, Oracle™, MySQL™) through ODBC & OLEDB connectors
- Custom card sizes - ideal of extended and oversized cards
- Smart Card and Contactless Smart Card / RFID tag encoding
- Acquired image files can be stored in database fields
- Select a record by barcode, magnetic strip or MIFARE card serial number with CoolReader technology
- Use the COM Server to easily integrate eMedia into your own applications or documents
- Extend the features of eMedia with third-party plug-ins
- Signature Pad support
About eMedia CS2
ID card customisation made simple
eMedia CS2 is the ultimate tool for plastic cards design. The software enables the design of ID badges, security and access control badges, transit passes, membership cards, customer loyalty cards, bank and payment cards and all types of official documents.
Available in Standard and Professional editions, the user-friendly design features of eMedia CS2 have been developed and refined over many years to work with eMedia Card Designer templates and to be compatible with all plastic card printers, laser and inkjet printers, ultra portable printers and Adobe PDF.
The flexible functionality allows you to customise both sides of your card with text, images, barcodes, QR-Codes and different shapes. Import photos from your digital camera, webcam or smartphone directly and then easily resize, crop, rotate and zoom your pictures. eMedia CS2 can also read and modify data in your database, encode magnetic strips and write the smart chip in a single operation.
For the more advanced card design, eMedia CS2 has powerful development tools including the capacity for formulas, scripting, plug-ins, COM server and Wifimage+ so there is really nothing that this software can’t produce.
e-Media CS2 has a design mode and operating mode to allow multiple users to work on data, design and editing at the same time. The system is password protected to prevent users from modifying or copying card designs and is also available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
|eMedia CS2 Edition Features||Standard||Professional||Expert|
|General & Design|
|Two Tiered Utilisation|
|Multilingual - English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian and Simplified Chinese.|
|Support & Help|
|Front & Back|
|Custom Card Sizes||-|
|Contactless Smart Card and RFID Tags - Through any contactless smart card application||-|
|Contactless Smart Card and RFID Tags - Internal reading and encoding MIFARE 1K and 4K. Internal reading of 125KHz RFID tags||-||-|
|Microsoft Excel™ Datasheets|
|Standard Databases - Microsoft Access™, Microsoft SQL Server™, Oracle™ and MySQL™||-|
|Pictures Storage - As path to files|
|Pictures Storage - As binary objects in SQL Server™ and Oracle™||-|
|COM Server Features||-|
|Signature Pad Support||-|
|Single Computer License|
|Multiple Computer License||-||-|
|ID Software Solutions|
|Software Type||Card Management|
|Software Features||Database Integration,Contactless Encoding|