NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
The next generation of MIFARE Cards are here and in stock with ID Card Centre. These are Genuine NXP MIFARE Plus X 2K cards.
Product code: 20-1040-2KX
Pack size: 100 cards
Colour: Plain white (can be personalised with any plastic ID Card printer)
Ideal for: Access control, car parking, road tolls, transport tickets, cashless payments, loyalty schemes
About NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
The MIFARE Plus X cards offer more flexibility to optimise the command flow for speed and confidentiality than the MIFARE Plus S. They also offer many features including proximity checks against relay attacks.
MIFARE enable you to upgrade your classic contactless smart card system to the next level of security with the introduction of the MIFARE Plus cards. Compatibility with MIFARE Classic 1K and 4K ensures you can upgrade existing infrastructure. MIFARE Plus also uses AES-128 for authentication, data integrity and encryption and is based on open global standards for both air interface and cryptograph methods at the highest level of security.
The MIFARE Plus X 2K cards offer enhanced security as well as full backwards compatibility.
These are plain white, high quality cards that can be printed and personalised with any plastic card printer.
We can pre-print your cards should you require a higher quality print or security features, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
Features of NXP MIFARE® Plus X 2K Cards
- 2 kB EEPROM (4kB also available)
- Simple fixed memory structure compatible with MIFARE Classic 1K and MIFARE Classic 4K
- Memory structure identical to MIFARE Classic 4K (sectors, blocks)
- Access conditions freely configurable
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443-31 UIDs (4-byte UID, 4 Byte NUID, 7-byte UID),optional support of random IDs
- Multi-sector authentication, Multi-block read and write
- AES-128 used for authenticity, confidentiality and integrity
- Anti-tearing mechanism for writing AES keys
- Keys can be stored as MIFARE CRYPTO1 keys (2 × 48-bit per sector) and as AES keys (2 × 128-bit per sector)
- Full support of virtual card concept
- Proximity check
- Communication speed up to 848 kbit/s
- Number of single write operations: 200000 cycles (typical)
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+
BEWARE OF FAKE IMITATIONS, THESE ARE GENUINE MIFARE CARDS.
MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
|Access Cards and Fobs|
|Access Control Technology||Card|