NXP MIFARE® Plus SE 1K Cards
The next generation of MIFARE® Cards are here and in stock with ID Card Centre. These are Genuine NXP MIFARE® Plus SE 1K cards.
Product code: 21-1115-P1K
Pack size: 100 cards
Product Type: PVC Printable Cards, Plain White, Contactless
Format: MIFARE® Plus
Colour: Plain white (can be personalised with any plastic ID Card printer)
Ideal for: Access control, employee and student ID cards, car parking, road tolls, transport tickets, cashless payments, loyalty schemes
About NXP MIFARE® Plus SE 1K Cards
- Secure contactless smart card IC for seamless migration.
- MIFARE® Plus is the only mainstream smart card family compatible with MIFARE® Classic 1K and MIFARE® Classic 4K that offers pre-issuance of cards prior to making security upgrades in the infrastructure.
- MIFARE® Plus uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for authentication, data integrity and encryption.
- MIFARE® Plus SE is the entry-level version of NXP’s proven and reliable MIFARE® Plus product family.
- Designed for full functional compatibility with MIFARE® Classic 1K, it provides complete support for the MIFARE® Classic value blocks.
- MIFARE® Plus SE is the choice for customers who want to switch to higher security while preparing for the future by introducing cards, ready for AES security, into the existing system environment.
- MIFARE® Plus SE cards are easy to distribute into running MIFARE® Classic systems, since it uses a linear memory structure compatible to MIFARE® Classic and because MIFARE® Plus SE supports all MIFARE® Classic value-block operations in the Security Levels SL1 and SL3. MIFARE® Plus SE stores its 128-bit AES keys on top of the data blocks. The optional AES authentication in SL1 enables efficient detection of cards not belonging to the system.
- We can pre-print your cards should you require a higher quality print or security features, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
This product is made of PVC plastic which is not commonly recycled in the UK. It therefore cannot be disposed of in your normal recycling refuse collection.
We recommend taking it to your local recycling centre for a securer and more eco-friendly disposal.
Features of NXP MIFARE® Plus SE 1K Cards
- 1kB EEPROM
- Entry level version of the proven MIFARE® Plus product family
- Simple fixed memory structure compatible with MIFARE® Classic
- Fully supports MIFARE® Classic value block operations
- NXP originality check
- AES-128 used for authenticity and integrity
- Access conditions freely configurable
- Optional support of random IDs
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443-31 UIDs (4-byte UID, 4 Byte NUID, 7-byte UID
- Optional support of random IDs
- Multi-sector authentication, Multi-block read and write
- Anti-tearing mechanism for writing AES keys
- Keys can be stored as MIFARE CRYPTO1 keys (2 x 48-bit per sector) and as AES keys (2x 128-bit per sector)
- Virtual card concept
- Communication speed up to 848 kbit/s
- Number of single write operations: 200000 (typical)
- Data retention time: 10 years
BEWARE OF FAKE IMITATIONS, THESE ARE GENUINE MIFARE CARDS.
MIFARE® and MIFARE® Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Card Types||Plain White ,Contactless|
|Card Thickness||760 micron|