Suitable for: Clubs, Associations, Leisure Clubs, Health Clubs, Sporting Clubs, Casinos, Spas
Our membership cards are a cost effective and hassle free way of helping you to identify your members. We have no minimum order quantities and many orders can be dispatched the same working day!
- No minimum order quantity
- High quality Fotodek cards ensure a superior print finish
- Durable and long lasting cars saving you money in replacements
- We offer a range of print processes to suit your budget and time scales
- Our express service means your cards can be with you in as little as 2-3 working days
- Benefit from bulk discounts - the more you order the cheaper they are
- Upgrade to smart cards for electronic storage of member details
- Choose from a range of optional security features including barcodes, sequential numbering and scratch off panels
- We can hold your design on file to quickly and easily issue extras or replacements in the future
Membership Card Options
Choose from 2 days, 5 days or 14-21 days
|Card thickness & sizes||
CR80 - 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card) in either 0.76mm thickness (credit card) or 0.48mm
3-Up - Key fob style tags. CR80 card snaps into 3 identical sized tags
2-Up - Larger key fob style tags. CR80 card snaps into 2 identical sized tags
Dye sublimation, retransfer, digital and litho printing
Matt or gloss (standard)
Smart Cards, contactless, chip, magnetic stripes
|Optional security features||
Personalisation, photos, barcodes, QR codes, sequential numbering, embossing, standard HoloKote ®, magnetic stripe, encoding, guilloche, micro text, UV overlay, holofoil, hologram
How do I order Membership Cards?
1. Contact us with your requirements by using the form below. So that we can provide you with the best quote we ideally need to know:
- Quantity of cards required
- How quickly you need the cards
- What they will be used for
- If you want colour or monochrome
- Printing to one or both sides
- Details of what you'd like to be printed on the card - photo, personalisation, etc,
- Any other extras or security features
2. We'll come back to you within 24 hours with a quote. We have a price match guarantee so if you have a cheaper identical quote from elsewhere we can match it or beat it.
3. As soon as you accept the quotation we'll create your design and send a proof for your sign off. If you'd like to provide us with the card design, please follow these guidelines.
4. Once we receive your approval of the artwork and layout we'll send your cards to print, proof them, pack them and get them shipped to you via our secure tracked service.
About Membership Cards
Our high quality membership cards are printed on premium white PVC Fotodek cards to ensure a superior print finish and longer lasting cards. All of our cards have a lifespan of at least 3 years, but typically last longer than this. If you require a much longer lasting card let us know so we can recommend suitable print and lamination options.
Your membership cards can feature any design and data that you wish. You may choose to design the cards yourself (in which case please read our guidelines) or alternatively our bureau team can design them for you and will work closely with you to achieve the perfect layout.
We offer a range of print processes and depending on the quantity of cards required, what you want printing on them, your budget and how quickly you need the cards will depend on which process is most suitable for you.
If you're looking for something a little different, we have a range of coloured card options however these are not always suitable for printing photos and certain logos on to so if you're hoping for a vibrant, full colour card we can talk you through various options and solutions.
If you need your membership cards to be smart cards we can provide contactless, chip and magnetic stripe cards that are compatible with most systems, in particular MIFARE®, Paxton, HID, Cotag, Indala, Keri, ACT, PAC, TDSi and Guardall.
We can incorporate security features into your membership card design including guilloche, UV, micro text, holofoil or hologram, embossing and tipping as well as signature panels (with additional anti forgery techniques built into that if required). Finally, if you need braille embossed into your cards we can offer this as well!
Finally, we can do as much or as little of the printing as you want. We can print and encode everything for you, including MIFARE® chip serial number (CSN) capture and sector encoding/encryption and can supply this information back to you for integration in to your own systems. Alternatively you may wish for us to just print part of the card for you so that you can personalise it in house as and when needed.
At ID Card Centre we are experts in membership cards so rest assured that we will quote you for the best products to suit your requirements and budget, now and in the future.
Uses for Membership Cards
There are many uses for membership cards, these are some of the most popular ones that we do:
- Season Tickets
- Gym Cards
- Health Club Cards
- Training & Qualification Cards
- Club Membership Cards
- Casino Cards
- Ski Resort Passes
- Association Membership Cards
Please note that there is a one off charge of £30 plus VAT for artwork and set up, including database import and configuration. If required we can hold your design on file for any future orders, meaning you won't need to pay this fee again.
- Product Code: Membership-Cards
- Availability: In Stock