Evolis Zenius ECO Printer Bundle
The Evolis Zenius Printer Eco Bundle is an out-of-the-box printing solution for PC and Mac that allows you to print high-quality cardboard passes or ID badges while remaining eco-friendly.
- Dye sublimation/thermal transfer print technologies
- RFID ribbon technology for automatic driver configuration
- Print speed over 150 cards per hour
- 16Mb image memory
- 50-card input hopper capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- 20-card output tray capacity (0.76mm Cards)
- Print onto Evolis Paper cards (monochrome black)
- Colour or Monochrome Printing on various thicknesses of Plastic Cards
- Self-cleaning cartridge system
- Automatic ribbon synchronisation
- 2 years printer and printhead warranty
It includes everything you need to get started. Here’s what comes included in the bundle:
- Evolis Zenius Classic ID Printer with USB & Ethernet and 2-Year Warranty (35-1010R)
- CardPresso XS Card Printing Software (80-5005)
- 100 x Evolis Paper Cards (20-1300)
- Evolis Blackflex Wax Ribbon (41-1053-WAX)
- 100 x Black 10mm Lanyards with Metal Lobster Clips (06-1010-BK)
With optional extras of:
The Evolis Zenius ID card printer is user-friendly and features unmatched printing quality. It’s designed with sustainability in mind, featuring reduced energy consumption and a sleep mode when unused.
Perfect for single-sided printing of events tickets, badges or passes, the Evolis Zenius prints onto recyclable paper cards quickly and efficiently. With a sound level of only 46 dB (A) and a compact size, it won’t disrupt anything within your event space. It’s great for transporting around, too, as it weighs only 3.3kg.
These paper cards are not like typical name badges made from copier paper. They’re credit card thickness, meaning that they’re durable and surprisingly rigid. With Evolis paper cards, you can be sure your single-use event badges or visitor passes won’t create unnecessary pollution. Made from trees grown in sustainable forests, paper cards can be recycled with your normal recycling collection and are also compostable and biodegradable in the natural environment within a few months.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Windows Compatible,Mac OS X Compatible,Near Edge Printing|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder,Contactless Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||3 High (over 10k cards per year)|