HID Signo 20 T2 High Frequency Reader - Pigtail Connection
Manufacturer part number: 20NKS-T2-000000
HID Signo readers are a perfect choice for organisations looking to transition to a more secure authentication technology and provides a straightforward and effective approach to securing access control systems for a range of organisations and environments.
HID designed these access control readers using a hardware platform to make sure the Signo readers are compatible with future technologies.
The readers allow you to manage the reader remotely without the need for physical contact with yourself and the device, hence this feature enables the user to dynamically respond to updates, configurations, or any threats that may arise.
- Easily go mobile with Bluetooth and NFC support
- Deactivate legacy credential technology to end secure migration
- EAL6+ Cerstified secure element hardware
- Access control system securely managed via HID Reader Manager
- Quickly update firmware when threats arise
- HID iCLASS Seos®
- HID iCLASS, HID iCLASS SE®, HID CEPAS
- HID MIFARE™ Classic, HID MIFARE™ DESFire™
2.4 GHz Credential Compatibility: 2.4 GHz (Bluetooth) Credential Compatibility
Mounting: Suited for mullion-mount door installations or any flat surface mounting
Colour: Black bezel with silver trim baseplate
Transmit frequency: 13.56 MHz, and 2.4 GHz
Warranty: Limited lifetime
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Product Type||Card Readers|