HID Signo 40 T2 Reader - Terminal Connection
Manufacturer Part Number: 40TKS-T2-000000
HID’s Signo reader is a next-generation reader built with out-of-the-box support for OSDP Secure Channel Protocol (OSDP) for encrypted bidirectional communication and a sleek and modern design perfect for complementing your office’s interior.
Its prominent features include its ability to support an array of common credentials including Near Field Communication and HID’s mobile access via Bluetooth so that you can access buildings and open doors securely with the touch and swipe of your very own mobile – great for when you’ve left your fob or smart card at home!
This reader is a perfect choice for organisations looking for a card reader that provides high levels of security.
- Go mobile with Bluetooth and NFC support
- EAL6+ Certified secure element hardware
- Uses the SIO data model to enable highly secure authentication
- Compatible with more than 15 standard credential technologies
- Supports iCLASS Elite™ and Corporate 1000 Programs
- Robust outdoor performance with a P65 rating
2.4 GHz Credential Compatibility: 2.4 GHz (Bluetooth) Credential Compatibility
13.56 MHz Credential Compatibility: iCLASS Seos, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, CEPAS, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire
Mounting: Suited for mullion-mount door installations or any flat surface mounting
Colour: Black bezel with silver trim baseplate
Transmit frequency: 13.56 MHz, and 2.4 GHz
Warranty: Limited lifetime
|ID Cards and Fobs