Introducing the brand new IDP Smart 21S Single-Sided Card Printer
The IDP Smart 21S is an easy-to-use desktop ID card printer that is designed to be lightweight and compact. It’s a perfect entry-level printer offering instant ID cards for low-level demand.
Please note printers are not supplied with a ribbon as standard so don’t forget to add one to your cart.
Features and Benefits of the IDP Smart 21S ID Card Printer
- Ideal for instant ID card printing in small to medium sized businesses
- Colour or monochrome single-sided dye-sublimation printing
- 300 (full colour), 600 & 1200dpi (monochrome) edge-to-edge printing
- Secure UV printing features
- Print speed for full colour card of 24 seconds (150 cards/hour)
- Print speed for monochrome card of 6 seconds (600 cards/hour)
- Hand-fed input
- 1 LED button user interface that shows status of the printer
- Free software – EasyBadge Lite (normally £145 – compatible with Windows only)
- Easy to use – plug and play with easy set up via USB
- Compact with a size of smaller than an A4 piece of paper and a weight of 2.7kg
The IDP Smart 21S is a low cost, entry-level ID card printer that is ideal for all kinds of card issuance, such as staff ID cards, access control cards, visitor passes, membership, and discount cards. With an easy-to-use plug and play setup, you can be printing ID cards within minutes - you’ll also get free EasyBadge Lite software, worth £145.
With great value consumables, the IDP Smart 21S is economical to run and perfect for small to medium businesses with a low print demand. It accepts a standard card size of CR80 (credit card sized) and a thickness of 30 mil (760 micron).
The hand-fed printer itself has a frame size smaller than a sheet of A4 paper, so it’s perfect for use on a desktop in a busy office or shop environment. With a weight of only 2.7kg, it can also be transported for use elsewhere. It also has a strong metal interior body, so it’s extremely durable.
With the EasyBadge Lite software that comes free with every printer, you can design and print high-quality staff ID, membership, or visitor cards for your business. Print easily and instantly with the click of a button.
Despite its compact size, it features a full colour print speed of 150 cards per hour and a monochrome print speed of 600 cards per hour. With edge-to-edge printing and 300dpi full colour quality, your cards will come out crystal clear and any barcodes or other contrasting images will have crisp, standout edging. Fine print text will be read easily and clearly.
To increase your ID card security features, the compatible UV ribbon provides a subtle overlay that reduces the risk of card cloning. Similar to the security features used on UK driving licences, it’s only visible under UV light, and reduces the possibility of counterfeit cards.
With a full 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (3 years printhead warranty) as standard (and a further option to upgrade to 5 year warranty), and a low cost for excellent print production, the IDP Smart 21S single-sided ID card printer is a great investment for businesses in all industries.