Matica XID8300 Retransfer Card Printer Single Sided
A mid-level printer designed with the event industry in mind for the production of personalised event passes, badges and accreditation
- Printing and encoding standard CR80-sized cards
- Easy to use and maintain
- Robust printer with metal chassis
- Excellent print quality
- Mid-level card printer
- 300 dpi retransfer full-colour printing
- Print on standard CR-80-sized cards (85.60 x 53.98 mm)
- Print up to 120 cards per hour (single-sided)
- 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper (using standard 0.76mm cards)
- Can print on a wide range of card types such as PVC, ABS, PET and Polycarbonate Cards that are CR-80 size (85.60 x 53.98 mm)
- 24-month manufacture printer warranty
- A range of security features to ensure safety
- Lifetime Printhead warranty as long as you use EDIsecure® materials (other conditions apply)
About the Matica XID8300 Retransfer Card Printer
The XID8300 is a robust, high print quality printer for producing passes, badges, and cards, predominantly for the event industry but ideally suited to any business needing identification cards.
The XID8300 is a reliable and affordable entry-level Retransfer printer. It is perfectly suited for when you only need to produce a low amount of cards or if you are on a low budget.
Matica XID8300 Technical Specifications
If you are looking for the Matica XID8300 Retransfer printer Dual-Sided.
If you are looking for an entry-level printer, please visit the Matica XID8100 Retransfer single or dual-sided printer.
If you are looking for a high-level printer, please visit the Matica XID8600 Retransfer printer Dual-Sided.
If you want to learn more about the Matica XID8300 Retransfer printer, please read the Official Brochure.
|ID Card Printers|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||UV Printing, Windows Compatible, Over Edge Printing, Ethernet, High Security|
|Encoding Options||Contactless Smart Card Encoder,MIFARE Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|