MIFARE® 1K Coin Tags 30mm Non-Adhesive
IDCC Part Number: 21-1048-30-TK-NS
Size: 30mm diameter
Format: MIFARE® Classic
Memory Size: 1KB of read/write memory
About MIFARE® 1K Coin Tags 30mm Non-Adhesive
- Encode and read like a normal smart card
- NFC enabled
These labels contain the NXP MIFARE® Classic 1K chip. The Classic 1K chip typically has a range of 10cm, although this does vary depending on the power of the reader being used.
These RFID Coin Tags are suitable for a range of applications, in particular where a plastic card is not practical or indeed for giving an existing card contactless or dual functionality.
Being NFC forum-enabled they are also ideal for use in e-commerce, trade shows and event environments for interactive NFC-enabling of posters, products and displays.
This product is made of a type of plastic which is not commonly recycled in the UK. It, therefore, cannot be disposed of in your normal recycling refuse collection.
We recommend taking it to your local recycling centre for a securer and more eco-friendly disposal.
Uses for MIFARE® 1K Coin Tags 30mm
- Facilities Management, Education and Healthcare - identity, access control, asset and library management, transport, parking, cashless Vending
- Events - trade shows, exhibitions, posters, displays
- Retail - advertising, promotions, loyalty cards, special offers and promotions, membership cards
- Library - To be used instead of a barcode as the books would only need to be scanned within proximity of a reader
We can supply these Coin Tags pre-encoded with your specified information. Please contact us for more information and a price for our encoding service.
[email protected] 01604 422422
|ID Cards and Fobs