Open-Faced Double-Sided Biodegradable Cardholders - Landscape
Manufacturer Part Number: 05-1310
Pack Size: 100 card holders
- WH - White
- BK - Black (closest Pantone match 6C)
- NA - Natural (Clear)
- LB - Light Blue (closest Pantone match 3005C)
- NB - Navy Blue (closest Pantone match 662C)
- DB - Dark Blue (closest Pantone match 2965C)
- LG - Light Green (closest Pantone match 348C)
- DG - Dark Green (closest Pantone match 343C)
- GY - Grey (closest Pantone match 1485C)
- OG - Orange (closest Pantone match 2018C)
- PI - Pink (closest Pantone match 806C)
- PU - Purple (closest Pantone match 268C)
- RD - Red (closest Pantone match 185C)
- YW - Yellow (closest Pantone match 109C)
About Evohold Open-Faced Double-Sided Biodegradable Cardholders
Pack of 100 rigid open-faced card holders. Holds two CR80 (credit card size) identity or access control cards, one to the front and one to the back. Made from high-quality, strong, recycled Polypropylene. The cardholder includes a central hole for a lanyard or clip and two smaller holes for a beaded chain to be fed through.
- Made in the UK
- Made from recycled polypropylene
- BPA free
- Food safe
- Widely recyclable
- Biodegrades completely after 10 years
Please note we are in the process of transitioning over to Evohold cardholders. Therefore you may be supplied with unbranded cardholders of the same quality in the meantime.
Although this product is made of PP plastic which is widely recycled in the UK, the biodegradable additive means that they cannot be recycled in your normal recycling refuse collection.
We recommend taking it to your local recycling centre for a securer and more eco-friendly disposal.
As everyone tries to do their bit to help with the plastics crisis, we appreciate there is a lot of confusion over what’s best – compostable, biodegradable or recyclable. We’ve taken our advice from the British Plastics Federation (BPF) and believe compostable and recyclable products are a better environmental solution than biodegradable products, which require very specific conditions to biodegrade and even then can leave behind microplastics which find their way into the soil and water supply.
For further clarification, please read the following article from the BPF
|Maximum Insert Width||86mm|
|Maximum Insert Height||54mm|
|Card Holder Style||Open Faced, Double Sided|
|Card Holder Orientation||Landscape|
|Card Holder Colour||Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Clear, Green, Grey, Purple, Orange, Pink, White|
|10 or more||£13.50|
|25 or more||£12.50|
|50 or more||£11.00|
|100 or more||£9.50|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 05-1310