Zebra ZC350 Dual Sided ID Card Printer with encoder options
Please note that due to stock limitations, we currently have the ZC350 available in dual sided and Mag or Mag plus MIFARE only.
The Zebra ZC350 dual sided plastic card printer offers affordable card printing for users with low to medium-volume card printing requirements. The ZC350 dual sided printer offers increased direct-to-card printing speeds of up to 900 cards per hour in monochrome, field upgradeable encoding and Ethernet interface options, and increased security features. The ZC350 dual sided printers are highly versatile and designed with ease of integration in mind - providing flexible connectivity options and an SDK for custom applications; the ZC350 is one of the best for value in its class for printing and encoding photo ID, access control, gift cards, loyalty cards, membership cards and many other types of plastic cards.
The ZC350 dual sided PVC card printer may be compact enough to easily fit almost any counter space in retail, leisure or hospitality environments, but don't let the size fool you. It's packed full of features that really speak for themselves. Offering affordable on-demand card printing thanks to either single or dual-sided model options, the ZC350 range offers contact and contactless encoding and a secure issuance model perfect for secure financial cards.
The ZC350 dual sided ID Card Printer has a completely redesigned hopper, making loading and unloading the cards easy and simple. With saloon-like doors on the output, there's nothing to open. Just take the cards you need. The input and output hoppers have the same card capacity, meaning there's a reduced need for refilling and emptying the hoppers.
Please note printers are not supplied with a ribbon, so don’t forget to add one to your cart.
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
- Full-colour or monochrome printing
- Single and dual-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR80 media
- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
- Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel.
The ZC350 dual sided printer is ideal in many applications, including:
General Access Control – Employee badges
Education – Access control cards for identification and facility access for K-12 and higher education campuses
Rental/Hospitality – Membership cards, Events and season passes, Guest and passenger cards, food and safety labels
Financial Services – Credit & Debit cards
- Single-Sided: 1,000 cards per hour
- Dual-Sided: 500 cards per hour
- Single-Sided: 225 cards per hour
- Dual-Sided: 150 cards per hour
- Zebra 800300-350EM ZC YMCKO Ribbon (200 Prints)
- Zebra 800300-550EM YMCKO (300 Prints)
- Zebra 800300-301EM ZC Monochrome Black Ribbon (2000 Prints)
- Zebra 800300-321EM ZC Black KrO Ribbon (700 Prints)
- Zebra 800300-370EM ZC Half-Panel YMCKO Ribbon (400 Prints)
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided,Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Windows Compatible,Near Edge Printing|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,MIFARE Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|