Elatec TWN4 MultiTech 2 DT-U20 - Standard
About the Elatec TWN4 MultiTech 2 DT-U20 - Standard
- USB cable 2.0m
- With Integrated 125kHz+13.56MHz antenna
The Elatec TWN4 Multitech 2 is a reader. It offers a huge array of capabilities which makes it suitable for use in so many different industries and to fulfil many different purposes. Some of its main features include:
- Compatibility with over 60 RFID technologies including MIFARE, HID and LEGIC
- BLE and NFC connections possible to enable the use of most debit/credit cards and smartphones, which use mainly NFC connectivity
- Ability to reconfigure the readers easily on site using a configuration card. The reader can be reconfigured remotely, too
- Plain labelling or personalised to match your organisation’s branding
This Elatec RFID reader will read the following frequencies: 125kHz, 13.56MHz
This Elatec RFID reader will read the following 13.56Mhz technologies: HID iCLASS Seos/Seos Elite, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® Classic EV1, MIFARE® Mini, MIFARE® DESFire EV1, MIFARE® DESFire EV2, MIFARE® Plus S, X, MIFARE® Pro X, MIFARE® Smart MX, MIFARE® Ultralight, MIFARE® Ultralight C, MIFARE® Ultralight EV1, NTAG2xx, PayPass, SLE44R35, SLE66Rxx (my-d move), Topaz, Calypso, Calypso Innovatron protocol, CEPAS, CTS, Moneo, Pico Pass, SRI4K, SRIX4K, SRI512, SRT512, NFC Forum Tag Type 1-5, Sony FeliCa, EM4x33, EM4x35, HID iCLASS, HID iCLASS SE/SR/Elite, ICODE SLI, LEGIC Advant, M24LR16/64, Pico Pass, SRF55Vxx (my-d vicinity), Tag-it,
This Elatec RFID reader will read the following 125KhZ technologies: AWID, Cardax, CASI-RUSCO, Deister, EM4100/4102/4200, EM4050/4150/4450/4550, EM4305, FDX-B/EM4105, HITAG 1/2/S, ICT, IDTECK, ISONAS, Keri, Miro, Nedap, PAC, Paxton Net 2, Pyramid, Q5, T5557/T5567/T5577, TIRIS/HDX, TITAN (EM4050), UNIQUE, ZODIAC
Elatec offer an extensive range of products which are almost assured to meet your requirements with LF/HF card technologies. Being able to read over 60 different card technologies enables the TWN4 range of products to be flexible yet robust as a product.
Applications for these readers include: Parking; EV Chargers; Ticket POS; Vending; PC Login, Mobility; Fitness Equipment; Driver ID; Access Control; Elevators; Library book management; Time & Attendance; Document Management; Health Care; Gaming; Locker lock – the only real limit is your imagination!
The TWN4 range of reader has a huge amount of configurability enabling you to read over 60 different technologies concurrently and to adjust the output by utilising the Appblaster software – this gives you complete control over what cards you wish to read and how the output is configured.
- Powerful SDK for writing Apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Infield Upgradeable
- Direct chip-commands support
- Power down mode for lowest power consumption
- Two onboard SAM sockets (Secure Access Module)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- Additional interfaces for OEM PCB version
- I²C, SPI, Clock/Data, Wiegand, CAN
- Dedicated expansion bus for connection of LCD, mass storage, etc.
- 8 GPIOs
- Worldwide certifications:
- WEEE, RoHS, R&TTE, CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada), ACA (Australia / New Zealand), VCCI (Japan), KCC (Korea), ANATEL (Brazil), CFT (Mexico)
All copyrights are registered trademarks and are used under license.