FARGO DTC4250e ID Card Printer
You get professional quality, full colour ID cards and security encoding - all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Fast speed: In one pass the DTC4250e can print, encode, fluorescent print, and laminate security cards - single - or dual-sided - with a very fast print speed. Its superior performance makes it ideal for users who need the high volume print runs where quality and security are most important.Enjoy superior performance - In one pass the DTC4250e can print, encode, fluorescent print, and laminate security cards - single or dual-sided - with a very fast print speed using just one USB or Ethernet connection. The standard 200 card input hopper adds additional capacity and makes it ideal for users who need the high volume print runs where quality and security are most important.
Modular Design: The DTC4250e card printer is field upgradeable, so it can change as your needs change. Add dual sided printing functionality. Add single-or dual sided holographic image lamination for durability and security. Add HID Proximity encoding (125 kHz), iCLASS Contactless encoding (13.56 MHz), or contact chip encoding. Add a same side input/output ID card hopper.
As your needs change, the DTC4250e can change with you.
Easy to place, easy to use: With a modest footprint, and an optional single-side input/output hopper, its minimum size was designed for maximum flexibility. And with long-lasting, spool-loading supplies, a SmartScreenTM graphical display, and an easy, intuitive set up, the DTC4250e was designed and built for organizations that need a higher level of security and performance without the higher levels of capital investment and training time.
Print where you want: The DTC4250e can be easily integrated into existing IT networks and can be used for both centralised or remote card printing.
Maximum convenience: Our standard 200 dual-input card hopper allows you immediate access to two different card stocks for smooth operation.
Reliable: We back each of our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 3-year warranty. A 7th generation product from FARGO, each printer now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Rewrite Technology: No ribbon required which translates into valuable savings! No need to throw away your cards each time you need an update: erase and reprint updated data on your existing card!
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
- ENERGY STAR Certified Product: Available on non-lamination configurations which provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4500 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
- Field-Upgradeable Printer Options:
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server - Standard Feature
- Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) - Standard Feature
- Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper - Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module: single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - Upgradable
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
Magnetic Stripe Encoding - Upgradable
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation,Rewrite|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,Windows Compatible,Mac OS X Compatible,High Security|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contactless Smart Card Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 31-2046