Evolis Electronic Signature Pad Sig200
Manufacturer Product Code: ST-CE1075-2-UEVL
ID Card Centre Product Code: 95-1005
Electronic signature pads for Evolis allow you to capture signatures quickly, effectively and securely.
- Backlit display
- Slim design
- Smooth signing surface
- Plug and play USB connection
- 500Hz and 1040 dpi data acquisition for precise signature capture
- Software compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003 and 2008, Linux
- The stylus is attached with a strong tether with swivel for easy, comfortable use
- Encrypted data transfer
- 2 year warranty
About the Evolis Electronic Signature Pad Sig200
- Colour Display
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Screen size: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Signing Area: 100 x 75 mm
- Overall Dimensions: 15 x 191 x 180 mm
- Slideshow of us to 10 pictures
The Sig200 not only digitises a signature but also utilises biometric data, eg. writing speed and pressure, for forensically secure signing. When paired with an Evolis card printer, the Sig200 can be used to capture and print the signature directly onto the card design for added security.
AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption ensures secure data transfer between the signature pad and computer.
The backlit display ensures maximum visibility in all lighting conditions and signatures are displayed in real time for speed and accuracy.
Text and images can be displayed on the Sig200. The user can see the documents being signed and the slide show function allows for full colour adverts to be displayed.
The compact, lightweight design makes it ideal for use in all working environments. They connect to a computer via USB cable which also provides the power, negating the need for an external power source.
Available APIs and the free SDK enable the Evolis signature pads to be easily integrated into existing IT systems and applications.
The robust Sig200 has a guaranteed scratch resistant surface for the lifetime of the product. Furthermore, the stylus is attached with a strong tether with built in swivel for easy, comfortable use. A 2 year warranty ensures this is a sound long term investment.
For full detailed specification please refer to the downloads section here.
The Sig200 signature pad is ideal for a wide range of industries and applications:
- Leisure and Tourism: check in/check out, registration
- Events: registration
- Retail: payments, collections, loyalty schemes
- Business: contracts, personnel management, visitor management
- Health: admissions, medical records
- Government and Admin Services: registration forms, identity documents
|ID Cards and Fobs|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 95-1005