HiTi CS-200e ID Card Printer Bundle
The HiTi CS-200e printer bundle is an all-in-one package that enables ID card printing straight out of the box, with no need for any extra software or accessories.
High-speed printing and accurate, consistent colour recreation are just a few of the reasons why the CS-200e is a great option for businesses producing staff ID on site. This versatile printing solution is suitable for all purposes including official staff ID for education, government, healthcare and more.
For organisations that use access control or require other contactless capabilities, card encoding can also be done on the CS-200e with a range of optional encoders available to be integrated into the printer.
Available encoding technologies:
- Contact Smart IC Card Encoding Module
- Contactless (RFID) Encoding Module ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693
- Magnetic Stripe Card Encoding Module ISO7811 (Hi-Co & Lo-Co)
Contact us or specify on your order if you require any encoding capabilities. We can also supply all main access control card types or pre-encoded cards to work with your system. Contact us to speak to one of our experts.
What’s included in the HiTi CS-200e bundle?
- 1 x HiTi CS200e single-sided ID card printer
- 1 x HiTi full-colour YMCKO ribbon – 400 prints
- 1 x CardExchange Go Card Production Software
- 400 x plain white PVC cards (86 x 54mm CR80)
With plain white cards and a full-colour ribbon included in the bundle, you’ll be able to start producing your cards straight away, without needing to order any consumables separately. At 400 prints per ribbon, the HiTi provides a higher yield per ribbon than most other plastic card printers available on the market, making it a cost-effective, time-saving option when it comes to re-ordering consumables down the line.
Once the printer driver is installed, you’ll have the ability to print straight from your PC with artwork produced on Adobe suite or Microsoft Office – or you can print straight from a PDF.
Alternatively, the CardExchange Go software included free with this bundle opens the possibility of creating your design from scratch and seamlessly connecting it to a database, allowing you to very quickly and easily add personalisation to your design.
CardExchange Go will allow you to:
- Create variable fields for staff names, positions, ID numbers and more that link to columns in a database
- Add variable images for staff ID photos, logos and more
- Produce a design from scratch or using the card design wizard
- Print ID from a database across multiple designs, easily
- Print straight from the software and access your printer preferences
- much more!
HiTi CS-200e technical support
Should you run into any issues with your CS-200e, our technical support team with years of experience in the industry will be on hand to help. Free of charge, we offer the following support with this bundle:
- 3-year return-to-base printer repair if there is a hardware fault
- 45 days of Telephone support
- Unlimited email support
Got any questions? Give us a call on 01604 422422 to speak to an expert, or use our live chat function!
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single-sided (dual-sided available)|
|Printer Features||Ethernet (optional), Windows Compatible, Mac OS X Compatible, Edge-to-edge printing|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder,Contactless Smart Card Encoder,UHF Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|