Magicard Prima 8 Retransfer Printer
The Prima 8 uses reverse-transfer printing technology. Images are printed onto a thin retransfer film in a "reverse image" and heat transferred onto the card. The quality of the finished card is comparable to off-set litho printing, but with the advantage that every card can be different.
- In-line laminator option
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connection
- Superb print quality
- Magnetic stripe, Barcode, Contact & Contactless encoding options
- 3 Year Warranty: Full three year UltraCoverPlus warranty including printhead replacement and free printer loaner service
- Holographic overlaminate option
- Custom stealth security with UV ink option
- Warranty Three years UltraCoverPlus warranty which includes full printhead coverage and free loaner service - North America, EU and other selected countries. Elsewhere 12 months limited warranty.
- Print speed Up to 100 cards per hour single-sided (YMCK with transfer to card)
- Card capacity 100 cards input and output hoppers
- Custom UV stealth security – Use the special YMCK-UV ribbon to print images that are undetectable to the eye unless a UV light source is shone on it. Take your security to the next level and ensure your cards are not cloned
- Printer interfaces USB (2.0) Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Hi-Speed (480Mbps). 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Printers drivers Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP (SP2, SP3), Vista (SP1), Windows Server R2 SP2, Server 2008
- Security features Standard or custom holographic laminates (requires lamination module) and UV film options
- Cleaning Removable cleaning roller cassette
- Dimensions 343 mm width x 320 mm height x 330 mm length. (13.5" width x 12.6" height x 13" length)
- Weight 15.5 Kg (34.1 lbs)
- Operating conditions 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F) ; 35% to 70% non-condensing
- Inline laminator Compact, single-sided or double-sided.
- Magstripe encoder Prima with HiCo/LoCo Magstripe encoder.
- Contactless card encoder Contactless card supported: Philips: Mifare DESFire HID: iCLASS, Legic
- Smart card encoder Optional chip contact programming facility for smart cards.
- Please contact us for pricing if you wish to purchase the Magicard Prima 8 Dual-Sided with Contactless / MIFARE Encoder and Magnetic Stripe Encoder
- Prima 8 Uno Single-sided reverse transfer printer.
- Prima 8 Duo Double-sided reverse transfer printer.
Please note that the on-site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in-warranty printers. Should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. The cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 2:30pm), In 90% of cases, the printer will be repaired that visit, but otherwise, the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
|ID Card Printers|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided,Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,UV Printing,Windows Compatible|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder,Contact Smart Card Encoder,MIFARE Encoder,Contactless Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||3 High (over 10k cards per year)|