Pre Printed Rewrite Cards with Magnetic Stripe
Suitable for: visitor cards, membership cards, ski passes, cruise passes
Minimum order: 100 cards
These rewrite cards are pre-printed one one or both sides with your choice of design and text and have a magnetic stripe on the rear of the card for encoding with your own data.
If you have a rewrite printer, you’ll need the special thermo-sensitive rewrite cards to use in it. We can pre print these cards for you, in monochrome or full colour on one or both sides of the card, leaving you to take care of just the rewrite element at the point of card issuance. This can save a considerable amount of time and also money in printer ribbons.
- High quality cards ensure your cards have a superior print finish and are extremely durable
- We offer a range of print processes to suit your budget and time scales
- Our express service means your cards can be with you in as little as 2-3 working days
- Benefit from bulk discounts
- Upgrade to smart cards for compatibility with your access control, time and attendance, cashless catering and other systems
- Choose from a range of optional security features including barcodes, sequential numbering, holograms and UV overlays
- We can hold your design on file for quick and easy issuance of extras or replacements in the future
Rewrite Card Options
Choose from 2 days, 5 days or 14-21 days
|Card thickness & size|
CR80 - 86mm x 54mm, 0.76mm thickness (standard credit card)
Dye sublimation, retransfer, digital and litho printing
Matt or gloss (standard)
Chip, magnetic stripes
|Optional security features|
Personalisation, photos, barcodes, QR codes, sequential numbering, embossing, magnetic stripe, encoding, guilloche, micro text, holofoil, hologram
Slot punch, hole punch, signature panel, scratch off panel, hot foil, laminating,
How do I order Rewrite Cards?
1. Contact us with your requirements by using the form below. So that we can provide you with the best quote we ideally need to know:
- Quantity of cards required
- How quickly you need the cards
- What they will be used for
- If you want colour or monochrome
- Printing to one or both sides
- Details of what you'd like to be printed on the card - photo, personalisation, etc,
- Any other extras or security features
2. We'll come back to you within 24 hours with a quote. We have a price match guarantee so if you have a cheaper identical quote from elsewhere we can match it or beat it.
3. As soon as you accept the quotation we'll create your design and send a proof for your sign off. If you'd like to provide us with the card design, please follow these guidelines.
4. Once we receive your approval of the artwork and layout we'll send your cards to print, proof them, pack them and get them shipped to you via our secure tracked service.
About Rewrite Cards
We can design and pre-print the parts of the card that you require in full colour, permanent print, leaving you to just add the personalisation using rewrite as and when the cards are needed.
This could include company logo, address and contact details or any other information that you want to be easily accessible to the card holders for example emergency evacuation procedures.
It’s also worth noting that many of the rewrite printers have dual printing functionality so they will take a normal ID card printer ribbon enabling you to do both permanent and temporary print on the same card, using the same printer.
All rewrite cards come in a choice of blue or black ‘print’ so please specify your preference when placing your order. Please also note that on all of our standard cards the thermosensitive layer is only on one side, however if you need it on both sides please contact us for a quote as it will be a special order item.
Each rewrite card can be used up to 500 times so they are a great investment and work out at just £0.0024 per use! By reusing the cards you’re also preventing unnecessary waste and stopping old cards and badges from ending up in the bin.
What is rewrite?
Rewrite technology allows you to ‘print’ on to a plastic card using heat alone. The cards have a special thermo-sensitive layer that changes colour, to either black or blue depending on which card you choose, when extreme heat is applied by the printer.
The ‘printed’ image can just as easily be removed again by running the card back through the printer to leave you with a plain white card ready to be used again.
At ID Card Centre we are experts in ID Cards so rest assured that we will quote you for the best products to suit your requirements and budget, now and in the future.
Uses for Rewrite cards
There are many uses for ID cards, these are some of the most popular ones that we do:
- Visitor passes
- Membership cards
- Ski passes
- Cruise boarding passes
Please note that there is a one off charge of £30 plus VAT for artwork and set up, including database import and configuration. If required we can hold your design on file for any future orders, meaning you won't need to pay this fee again.
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Card Thickness||760 micron|
|100 or more||£2.77|
|500 or more||£1.12|
|1000 or more||£0.94|
|2000 or more||£0.89|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 21-2105