Elatec TWN3 MIFARE® DT-U20
About the Elatec TWN3 MIFARE® DT-U20
- USB cable 2.0m
- With Integrated 13.56MHz antenna
This Elatec RFID reader and write to the following frequencies: 13.56MHz
This Elatec RFID reader will read the following 13.56Mhz technologies: MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® Classic EV1, MIFARE® Mini, MIFARE® DESFire EV1, MIFARE® DESFire EV2, MIFARE® Plus S, X, MIFARE® Pro X, MIFARE® Smart MX, MIFARE® Ultralight, MIFARE® Ultralight C, MIFARE® Ultralight EV1, NTAG2xx, PayPass, SLE44R35, SLE66Rxx (my-d move), Calypso, CEPAS, Moneo, Pico Pass, SRI4K, SRIX4K, SRI512, SRT512, NFC Forum Tag Type 1-5, Sony FeliCa, Legic Avant
Elatec offer an extensive range of products which are almost assured to meet your requirements with LF/HF card technologies. Being able to read over 60 different card technologies enables the TWN4 range of products to be flexible yet robust as a product.
Applications for these readers include: Parking; EV Chargers; Ticket POS; Vending; PC Login, Mobility; Fitness Equipment; Driver ID; Access Control; Elevators; Library book management; Time & Attendance; Document Management; Health Care; Gaming; Locker lock – the only real limit is your imagination!
- Powerful SDK for writing Apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Infield Upgradeable
- Direct chip-commands support
- Power down mode for lowest power consumption
- Two onboard SAM sockets (Secure Access Module)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- Additional interfaces for OEM PCB version
- I²C, SPI, Clock/Data, Wiegand, CAN
- Dedicated expansion bus for connection of LCD, mass storage, etc.
- 8 GPIOs
- Worldwide certifications:
- WEEE, RoHS, R&TTE, CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada), ACA (Australia / New Zealand), VCCI (Japan), KCC (Korea), ANATEL (Brazil), CFT (Mexico)
All copyrights are registered trademarks and are used under license.
|ID Cards and Fobs|
|Product Type||Card Readers|