Magicard 600 ID Card Printer
The Magicard 600 card printer is here. The next-generation printer from Magicard boasts a wide range of features and upgrades that are guaranteed to impress you and assist you in producing high-quality ID cards.
The Magicard 600 is smaller than the Rio Pro and is capable of printing at 600 x 300 dpi which allows you to print fine text and display logos in a higher resolution ensuring your name badges are always looking sharp and professional.
Whether you are producing student ID cards, staff ID cards, guest passes, contractor badges and more, you will be impressed by the fast turnaround in printing and issuing these name badges in high quality.
With every printer purchased, Magicard will plant one tree. Please read more here
- Digital shredding
- 100 card input hopper: There is no need to consistently check the Magicard 600 to see if it has ran out of cards every 5 minutes compared to other printers – just load up the printer and press print!
- 3-year MagiCover plus warranty – Buy with confidence
- WiFi Ready – Don’t get tied down with cables! Connect wirelessly and free yourself from the hassle of tangled wires.
- Magicard Holokote® – Use Magicard’s own security overlay to give your cards extra security and greatly reduce the chance of name badges being duplicated.
- Full-colour print with a Holokote® can be printed in under 20 seconds.
- Print up to 200 cards per hour with high-quality print
- Available in different colours
If you are looking to reduce plastic use within your business, this printer is compatible with enviricard® paperboard cards. The only paper-based card that can print full colour using a desktop ID card printer, enviricard® allows you to create durable, attractive, eco-friendly staff ID cards, membership cards, gift cards and more.
- Custom Holokote® – Take your security even further and have your own custom overlay created that will only be exclusively used on your Magicard printer and name badges.
- Mag Stripe
- Smart card encoding – Upgrade your security by enabling yourself to issue smart cards on the spot to employees, visitors, contractors and more.
- Rewrite technology
- Duplex Printing – Also known as Double-Sided Printing. Save yourself the hassle of having to manually flip the card to print on the other side by upgrading to Duplex Printing. Printing on both sides of the card can be done efficiently and in high quality with the Magicard 600.
- Available with a Mag and Smart encoder
About the Magicard 600:
The Magicard 600 is the latest Magicard Direct to Card printing technology card printer.
The printer offers a wide range of options that are sure to meet your needs. By buying the Magicard 600, you can buy with the confidence knowing that you are covered by the 3-year MagiCover plus warranty. Should you run into an issue with a damaged printhead or faulty printer, you will receive a brand new replacement free of charge. Magicard pride themselves on offering the best warranty in the ID card printing industry.
The Magicard 600 is a GDPR compliant printer that has introduced various features to ensure that it is secure. Features include:
- Digital shredding: Once the data has been printed, the Magicard 600 uses its technology to fragment the data stored on the printer which ensures that any data left is irrecoverable.
- Anti-fraud: With the Magicard Holokote®, criminals and fraudsters will run into issues in attempting to clone your name badges. To make it even more difficult, you can use Magicard’s customisable Holokote® that is exclusively available to you and your Magicard printer. Your Magicard 600 can store up to 10 anti-fraud customised Holokotes® which can be sent to the printer direct via Magicard’s web tool.
- Threat benchmarked: Magicard have run security scans with Nessus Professional penetration tester. Nessus Professional is the number 1 security tool that is used to detect any security or vulnerability issues. This means that all updates for the Magicard 600 is guaranteed to be safe to use and update your Magicard 600 card printer without any security issues or problems that may arise with updates.
- MB250YMCKOK 250 YMCKOK film
- MB300YMCKO 300 YMCKO film
- MB600KO 600 Black & overlay film
- MB200YMCKO 200 YMCKO film
- MA1000K-BLACK 1000 Black film
- MA1000K-WHITE 1000 White film
- MA1000K-SILVER 1000 Silver film
- MA1000K-GOLD 1000 Gold film
- MA1000K-GREEN 1000 Green film
- MA1000K-BLUE 1000 Blue film
- MA1000K-RED 1000 Red film
Compatible Cleaning Products:
- Magicard 600 Cleaning Kit (10 cards, 1 pen) 3633-0053
- Magicard 600 Cleaning Rollers Kit (5 sleeves, 1 roller bar) 3633-0054
- Colour dye sublimation, monochrome and rewritable technology
Print speed – Single-sided:
- Colour – 19 seconds per card, 190 cards per hour
- Monochrome – 5 seconds per card, 720 cards per hour
- Magicard’s Holokote® security overlay
- Magnetic stripe encoding – HiCo & LoCo ISO 7811
- Smart card encoding – Contact chip, DESFire, MIFARE and iClass
- 3-year MagiCover warranty included as standard.
- 100 card feeder, 70 card stacker
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Linux with CUPS support
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 and upwards
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided, Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Windows Compatible, Mac OS X Compatible, Near Edge Printing, Ethernet, HoloKote|
|Encoding Options||Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Contact Smart Card Encoder, Contactless Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||3 High (over 10k cards per year)|