Magicard Ultima Retransfer ID Card Printer
- Single Sided: 3680-0001
- Double Sided: 3680-0021
The Ultima uses reverse-transfer printing technology. Images are printed onto a thin retransfer film in a "reverse image" and heat transferred onto the card. The quality of the finished card is comparable to off-set litho printing, but with the advantage that every card can be different.
What is reverse-transfer printing technology?
Reverse-transfer printing technology is also known as retransfer. Reverse-transfer printing technology is not like the dye sublimation print process; reverse-transfer printing is first printed onto a clear film inside the printer which is then transferred onto the card resulting in photo-quality print.
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connection
- Superb print quality
- 3-Year Warranty: Full three-year MagiCover warranty, including printhead replacement and free printer loaner service
- Holographic Holokote® overlaminate option
- Warranty Three years MagiCover Plus warranty which includes full printhead coverage and free loaner service
- Print speed Up to 100 cards per hour single-sided (YMCK with transfer to card)
- Card capacity 200 cards input and output hoppers
- Printer interfaces USB (2.0) Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Hi-Speed (480Mbps). 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compatible drivers: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server, 2008, 2012, 2016, GNU/Linux and Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards.
- Dimensions 458 mm width x 431 mm height x 334 mm length.
- Weight 16.74 Kg
- Operating conditions 10 to 30°C (50 to 85°F)
- Single Sided
- Dual Sided
Magicard Ultima Uno Single-sided Retransfer Printer:
The Magicard Ultima Uno Single-Sided Retransfer Printer will only print photo-quality over-the-edge retransfer printing to one side of a PVC card in one print run. If you wish to print on both sides of the card, you will require the Ultima Duo Double-Sided Retransfer Printer.
Magicard Ultima Duo Double-Sided Retransfer Printer:
The Magicard Ultima Duo Double-Sided Retransfer Printer will print on both sides of a PVC card in photo-quality, over-the-edge retransfer printing in one print run. This will increase your efficiency dramatically if you require printing on both sides of the cards.
Please note that the on-site warranty prices listed are only applicable on in-warranty printers. Should you wish to take out a policy on a printer that is out of warranty or will be during the premium term, please ask us for a written quotation. The cover is based upon an engineer being on site the next working day (subject to a call out by 2:30pm), In 90% of cases, the printer will be repaired that visit, but otherwise, the engineer will return the following day with the part to complete the repair.
- Magicard Ultima HE1000RT Retransfer Film
- Magicard Ultima HE1000YMCK Full Colour Ribbon
- Magicard Ultima HE750YMCKK Full Colour Ribbon
- Magicard Ultima HE750YMCKS Full Colour Secure Ribbon
- Magicard Ultima HE4000 YMCK Dye Film & Retransfer Film Set
|ID Card Printers|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided,Double Sided|
|Printer Features||Ethernet,UV Printing,Windows Compatible|
|Print Volume||3 High (over 10k cards per year)|