Magicard XXL Pro Large Format Card Printer Rental
The Magicard XXL PRO is the professional’s choice for high-quality ticketing and accreditation when visual security, credentials and information impact are vital.
The oversize nature of the XXL cards makes them extremely difficult to copy and therefore highly secure.
The minimum rental period per printer is 7 days, simply change the quantity to affect the rental period the printer is required for. Should you require more than one printer, please change the quantity to the total number of days and add a note to the checkout. Please note that we cannot always guarantee availability of these printers due to the limited stock available. If you need to confirm this prior to placing your order, please contact us before placing your order.
- Robust and reliable
- Multiple print positions
- Print on two card sizes (124.8mm x 87.8mm or 140mm x 87.8mm)
- Print up to 160 cards per hour (YMCKO) or 600 cards per hour (mono)
- 100 card feeder and 50 card output hopper
- Add secure HoloKote™ anti-copying watermark across entire printing area
- Plug & Play driver for Windows
XL Cards are ideal for:
- Sporting Events
- Conferences & Exhibitions
- High Security Badges
- Back-stage Passes
- VIP Passes
- Event Accreditation
- Festivals and Conventions
- Concerts & Festivals
Magicard XXL Pro Print Positions
About the Magicard XXL Pro
The XXL PRO is a large format colour dye sublimation printer for printing on over-sized / large format PVC cards.
- Preprinted XXL cards sized 124.8mm x 87.8mm or 140mm x 87.8mm can be personalised within a maximum area of 86mm x 54mm.
- Optional inline encoder for contactless chip cards.
- An LCD display and selection switch for the card printing area position.
- Print Speed: Colour 22 seconds a side. Mono 6 seconds.
- Card Thickness: 0.76 to 1.6 mm (0.029" to 0.063").
- Card Capacity: 100 cards feed hopper, 50 cards output stacker.
- Card Security: HoloKote™ anti-copying watermark across entire printing area (with optional custom Holokote®).
- Printer Interfaces: USB and Ethernet interfaces included as standard.
- Plug & Play Software Drivers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server user-mode, and XP
- USB and Ethernet fitted as standard.
- Dye Film:
- LC1: YMCKO ribbon for 350 cards per roll (Part No. M9005-751).
- LC3: Monochrome ribbon black for 1000 cards per roll (Part No. M9005-753).
- LC6: KO ribbon (black and overcoat) 600 cards per roll (Part No. M9005-756).
- Range of monochrome ribbons (red, blue, green, gold, silver or white) for 1000 cards per roll.
- Power Source: Internal power supply 90-265V 47-63Hz auto ranging.
- Cleaning: Using externally fed cleaning-card plus replaceable cleaning roller.
- Environment: Sheltered Office environment 10C to 30C (50F to 85F).
- Dimensions: 193.5 mm width x 232.5 mm height x 620 mm length including hopper and stacker.
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for dispatch. If you require your printer rental urgently, please contact us to discuss available options.
|ID Card Printers|
|Print Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Single or Double Sided?||Single Sided|
|Printer Features||Oversize / XL Printer,HoloKote,Ethernet,Windows Compatible|
|Encoding Options||Contactless Smart Card Encoder|
|Print Volume||2 Med (up to 10k cards per year),3 High (over 10k cards per year)|